Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I posted a pic of Kevin Hart with Drake and another one drake and Tory. And Tory looks taller when you compare.

Unless Kevin Hart is 4’11
Tory must've been wearing timbs lol.

But 6ix9ine is 5'4 and tory look the same height as him

Lol nah

Ye, eminem, cube are all 5'7 and sway doesn't tower over them.

Sway is 5'8 and he clearly towers over Tory
43119fb3f67c3c97444b89ecfe4b36f4.1000x523x1.png

sway-kanye-west-siriusxm-radio-650-430-compressed.jpg

If Meg still hang with him like that after this, shes a damn fool. The made it to the Elite level of one of the few female MC's to really get plays and she getting ordered out the car by police with their guns draw over some nigga shit. I hope shes learned how to read which people she should keep in her circle after this.

If Meg still hang with him like that after this, shes a damn fool. The made it to the Elite level of one of the few female MC's to really get plays and she getting ordered out the car by police with their guns draw over some nigga shit. I hope shes learned how to read which people she should keep in her circle after this.

Imagine your career destroyed over some nigga shit by a nigga who doesn't come up to your shoulder

Like I said before she still a baby. These are lessons we all had to learn she just has to learn them in the public eye along with having more money than your average kid in their early 20's

I was reckless at times when I was in my early 20s...and I was just a regular nigga

I can only imagine if I was a famous millionaire....lmao

Like I said before she still a baby. These are lessons we all had to learn she just has to learn them in the public eye along with having more money than your average kid in their early 20's

I was reckless at times when I was in my early 20s...and I was just a regular nigga

I can only imagine if I was a famous millionaire....lmao
Guess its different from people.

I was a whole grown ass man at 22 with my own place and holding down jobs .

At 16-17 I was reckless. But if you 22 and up you not really a baby.

Wasn't long time ago I was 22.

Back