Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

So Wack 100 is gonna be the one to expose this? It's easier and easier everyday to see why people get continuously duped
So apparently the person who shot the video was/is a minor and the young ladies parents decided to keep their youngun out of the media so that's why they never released the video. The minor was recording them the entire time and supposedly it shows that ol girl is who shot Megan. Again this alleged, jackass(wack100) speaks on it at the 2:10 mark

That would be crazy for something like that to be suppressed, heads would have to roll if the truth came out that something did go like that. Even though everybody found it suspicious how ol girl had all type of immunity....like for what.

I don't think the gender war that broke out over it would change though, all the people that piled on Tori would just say it was his fault and he should have said what really happened.

idk the law but couldn't they have anonymously sent the video to the authorities? Instead of hold it for years, then send it to.......wack100......... :|
ironically it was never sent to Wack the way he got in pause with Tory was he (wack) got his gang homies in prison keeping Tory safe aka extortion

Then what actually?

If it's true (which I doubt is) then homie will get a mistrial and a release date if it's false he'll stay in prison where he should be. Also if it's true it goes to show how stupid he is for not pointing out the shooter in the first place

Also don't shoot the messenger B

So lemme get this straight

You doubt the truthiness of what you posted, yet you posted it anyway?

Yeah, the messenger is definitely getting shot

So lemme get this straight

You doubt the truthiness of what you posted, yet you posted it anyway?

Yeah, the messenger is definitely getting shot
I doubt everything until I see it. Also as stated this is wack100 so him saying anything is to not to be taken seriously until proven/shown

I didn't know that was a outlandish idea to have my bad b

Reactions: GNS
I think the criticism is why present information that you yourself find suspect from a source that you find suspect.
So posting something that could be false or could be true by someone who you don't care for is a now a bad thing on Obama's Internet? Even when we all know a broke clock is right once a day?

My bad y'all got it .......disregard

Back