Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Soooooo
The judge ain’t put the gag order on him si he couldn’t speak or do interviews like Meg did didn’t sour the public opinion?

But shouldn’t evidence or lack thereof be enough to prove his innocence?

If someone had gun dust in them, how another person in jail for shooting?

What we doing ?

So the gag order meant he couldn't testify......nevermind

Ok,

Can we point out what Tory did stupid other than not taking the stand.

Can we also point out hiw ge was trying to win public opinion with social media.

Cuz

The judge placed a gag order on Tory.

Yet this is Meg:

Yea, I want that smoke.

If he did not say that anybody else shot her and he is innocent then it’s on him. If he shot her then it’s on him.

Soooooo
The judge ain’t put the gag order on him si he couldn’t speak or do interviews like Meg did didn’t sour the public opinion?

What we doing ?

The gag order was because his dumbass was leaking actual legal documents concerning the case to Akademiks. Nigga made a whole album talking about what happened and said she didn't even get shot at all. He didn't paint himself in the best light to defend himself and if he takes the stand he'd have to answer for all that. He dug himself a big ass hole he couldn't get out of.

The gag order was because his dumbass was leaking actual legal documents concerning the case to Akademiks. Nigga made a whole album talking about what happened and said she didn't even get shot at all. He didn't paint himself in the best light to defend himself and if he takes the stand he'd have to answer for all that. He dug himself a big ass hole he couldn't get out of.
And Meg painted herself in a good light during her interview?

It was speculated in court that she may have kicked out a window during her tantrum and that’s what cut her foot.

So him saying he didn’t do it and she wasn’t shot made him look bad?

But wasn’t a few of us saying the same?
Oh wait……let me guess. We deserve jail too.

You would have had to drag me out of court kicking and screaming Kelsey did that shit if I just got found guilty and I really didn't do it.

Niggas just eating bids for crimes they didn't commit quiet as shit?

How some of yall got more fight in you than tory lol.

I didn't think he did it either but that was clearly strategy at play. It worked on some of us but unfortunately for him not the jury. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yes he's a dumb ass but innocent dumb asses shouldn't be locked up for something they didn't do
Bruh he's guilty of being a fuck nigga.

It may be a little cloudy who pulled the trigger but the bottom line is it's his gun, and women and guns don't mix. Kelsey may have had her hands on the gun to pass it or whatever, but this is Tory's DOING. There's no reason a gun should be present around scantily dressed women. Word.

Soooooo

What we doing ?

He had the gag order because he was trying to sway opinion against her

Dos the woat Internet attorney
Opposed to what?

He guilty cuz i got daughters?
Or
He hit august alsina?
Or he arrogant as fuk?

I ain’t skilled in being an attorney but you can’t deny the bullshit I don’t let slide.

Plus I ain’t got no issue standing in what I say.

You got those who lead, those who follow and those that go against the grain. I’m neither.

I’m that dude trekking thru the field saying they all wrong, I’ll go this way alone.

You would have had to drag me out of court kicking and screaming Kelsey did that shit if I just got found guilty and I really didn't do it.

Niggas just eating bids for crimes they didn't commit quiet as shit?

How some of yall got more fight in you than tory lol.

I didn't think he did it either but that was clearly strategy at play. It worked on some of us but unfortunately for him not the jury. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I woulda said the bitch name before I’m even charged. Df was he thinking. And he got money. I could see if he had a big street vibe like snoop or somebody like that. But he ain’t have to follow any street code.

Opposed to what?

He guilty cuz i got daughters?
Or
He hit august alsina?
Or he arrogant as fuk?

I ain’t skilled in being an attorney but you can’t deny the bullshit I don’t let slide.

Plus I ain’t got no issue standing in what I say.

You got those who lead, those who follow and those that go against the grain. I’m neither.

I’m that dude trekking thru the field saying they all wrong, I’ll go this way alone.
You all over the place brother

And Meg painted herself in a good light during her interview?

It was speculated in court that she may have kicked out a window during her tantrum and that’s what cut her foot.

So him saying he didn’t do it and she wasn’t shot made him look bad?

But wasn’t a few of us saying the same?
Oh wait……let me guess. We deserve jail too.

Meg wasn't on trial so how she painted herself didn't matter hence why all the back and forth about who she was fucking being a topic of the actual trial visibly pissed off the jury by all accounts.

And no you dont deserve jail time for saying he didn't do it. But you are a fucking idiot for falling for those blogs reporting it. And he stupid for saying that in general when he knew it was a lie and she did get shot because he was there when it happened. Him saying he didn't do it didn't make him look bad. All the other stupid shit he did leading up to the trial did.

Back