Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That’s prolly how the bills get paid

:hahaha:

Her husband either works for or is affiliated with 1501 record label...they just had a kid together.

Well maybe they was just engaged or probably not even together back then. This was in 2020 and relationships do be moving fast these days lol

Okay aside from all of the lies, 5th pleading, and general clownery of this case. Here's what I've been able to deduce as a actual fact:

Meg was shot

One of these two, Kelsey and Tory, shot her

Somebody lying 🤷🏾‍♂️

That’s it. That’s all I got. Everything else is chicanery. What type of trial is this bro? We had that going in

She got grounds to take both … and don’t matter how much she makes it’s a great way to ruin ppl financially

why u think The Game ain’t got no real assets in his name? Cuz that girl he molested is coming for it all lol
Best part about The Game situation is he could of beat it or had to pay way less, but he did the brilliant thing of ignoring the summons and got a default judgement.
I know so far he lost his label, record royalties & they're still going after more.

This is not the Candy Shop but Kelsey is innocent!

look like a cake face in this pic. I hate when attractive women pile on make up for no reason.

Okay aside from all of the lies, 5th pleading, and general clownery of this case. Here's what I've been able to deduce as a actual fact:

Meg was shot

Somebody lying 🤷🏾‍♂️

That’s it. That’s all I got. Everything else is chicanery. What type of trial is this bro? We had that going in
You forgot Tory beat up the friend and drag her by the hair

Meg was shot

Somebody lying 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think they just gonna end up dismissing this entire thing if it keeps going like that. It's literally going in circles lol

Back