Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

The hypocrisy about the sex talk is nobody brings this shit up about male rappers at all even when they may be actually accused of committing a sexual crime. Like ain't nobody bring up TI calling himself "Pussy Pumper" and rapping about fucking every woman in the state of Georgia for 20 years while being married when those accusations about him came up. Niggas don't hold people to the same standards at all.

False equivalence.

And you're more than smart enough to know it.

Iono

I can't call it and speak for everybody but I'm married. Been married for over 10 years so I'm not out here looking but the amount of niggas in our community that have a straight up distain for Black women specifically is frightening.

I don't know if it's because they aren't in a committed relationship with a Black woman or what but there's too many of us Black men who have a straight up distain for Black women. That will never sit right with me.

Problem is, too many people confuse disdain with being critical of certain behavior.

Then they make it seem like you're criticizing the entire group just because of your take on that particular situation.

Why you think j Prince would protect her he probably a creep

He would have his bodyguard/security with her wherever she goes.

Security would make sure nothing happened to her because, if it did, they'd have to answer to him.

Same with anybody else.

Nobody's gonna risk fucking with Meg if they know they're gonna have to deal with J Prince.

Dude's lucky Bumpy Johnson's not her manager.

There's a man on his payroll that nobody wants any parts of.

Figuratively.............and literally.

Back