Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

But Megan has already been outed as a liar.

She lied about stepping on glass instead of being shot.
She lied about sleeping with Tory.
She lied about being intoxicated and being kicked out of the house.
She stated that she didn't see who shot her but now claims she saw that it was Tory.

It ain't nearly as deep as some people were arguing. She's been found to have lied multiple times already. It's more unreasonable to take her word at this point than it is to question it. Does she really know who shot her? Would she be honest about it if she did?

This is the "it's not about what you know, it's what you can prove in court, Jake." portion. Like can anyone say with 100% certainy that Tory shot her? No. And in saying that I can also state that I don't hate women in the slightest. I can just objectively see that she fucked up her own credibility and then her friend gave Tory an out.

I don't think saying Tory didn't shoot her means someone automatically hates women. I think the reasoning behind that would reveal it for some though. That's why I said some want Meg to be outed as a liar more than they want Tory to be innocent. And I say that because even though it's also been proven that Tory also lied, whose being put under the microscope for that even though they're not the one actually on trial?

Back