Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Allegedly knocks out August Alsina

Lanez is currently out on bond in connection with the Megan Thee Stallion shooting case.
The big story taking over the internet within Hip Hop today is the incident involving Tory Lanez and August Alsina. According to a detailed post by Alsina, after rejecting Lanez's handshake, the Canadian artist later attacked him, causing him severe injuries. Alsina showed a bloody, busted lip as well as gashes to his arm and knee, but Lanez returned multiple times to say he has no idea what the singer was talking about.

However, there has been a video floating around of Alsina ignoring Lanez and what was said to be Lanez immediately after the altercation. While viewers speculate online, Pitchfork reports that this could spell a heap of new trouble for Lanez.

The outlet stated that they received a statement from the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office and it could escalate Lanez's other legal woes.

“We are aware of the allegations that the defendant attacked artist August Alsina and are investigating these claims,” the statement read. “The allegations are serious and will be thoroughly examined.”
Meanwhile, as Lanez denies culpability, it is unclear for this may affect his case with Megan Thee Stallion. Lanez faces charges including felony assault in the 2020 shooting where Megan named her former friend as the person who shot her in the foot. He has pleaded not guilty and is currently out on bond. He has had his bail increased

Tory shot the shit out of Meg.

Meg is one of these annoying ass drunk bitches that talk tough and wanna bully motherfuckers.

I already know Tory little ass felt threatened and shot her, courts just gotta prove it.
I still want that fade from that other topic…soon as I get down time

I still want that fade from that other topic…soon as I get down time

That's cool.

Anyway, my Meg the Stallion-Tory Lanez conspiracy theory is that Meg was turning on Tory and giving him the beats Timbo style, because he was fucking on her best friend . The gun went off, Meg got hit.

The cops show up and Meg was like fuck it, I'll say I stepped on glass and go about my business, I was tripping anyway and it ain't a like I got shot in my stomach. The bullet just grazed me.

Then once her story ain't make no sense to the cops and there was an illegal gun in the car, she says Tory shot her. Then they ask why, she say I don't know, knowing she was whipping his ass.

The bodyguard and her best friend ain't got her back because she's an annoying ass drunk and thought she deserved to get shot. Tory ain't gonna say he shot her because she was whipping his ass and it was self-defense.

That's cool.

Anyway, my Meg the Stallion-Tory Lanez conspiracy theory is that Meg was turning on Tory and giving him the beats Timbo style, because he was fucking on her best friend . The gun went off, Meg got hit.

The cops show up and Meg was like fuck it, I'll say I stepped on glass and go about my business, I was tripping anyway and it ain't a like I got shot in my stomach. The bullet just grazed me.

Then once her story ain't make no sense to the cops and there was an illegal gun in the car, she says Tory shot her. Then they ask why, she say I don't know, knowing she was whipping his ass.

The bodyguard and her best friend ain't got her back because she's an annoying ass drunk and thought she deserved to get shot. Tory ain't gonna say he shot her because she was whipping his ass and it was self-defense.
No residue on his hands tho

No residue on his hands tho

But the simplest explanation is the best explanation.

Meg has no reason to lie about who shot her. Only other is she doesn't know. Shooting herself on accident with someone else's and can be easily proven. On top of that, her cover story for Tory doesn't make any sense. And when she was asked why Tory shot her, she says she doesn't know.

If Tory knows who shot her and he was cool with her and cared about her like he said he does, then why not tell the cops who shot her when they came?

Plus, Torey's career was going good, despite playing super thug and pressing every rapper that he don't respect, why you gonna take the charge for Meg's best friend and your fucking bodyguard?

If his bodyguard shot her, it should've been with his own gun and it should be licensed. Also it would've been in self defense.

If her best friend shot her, then Tory and his body guard would have no reason to cover for her, why would Tory take her charge? Meg beefing Kelsey or whatever her ex best friend name is right now. She has no reason to lie on Tory.

Only reasonable and simplest explanation is that Tory had a physical confrontation with Meg that she started and shot her on accident or a gun went off.

Which would explain why he's accusing her of not telling the full story.

Which is why Meg would be upset that Kelsey didn't defend her or was on her side.

Which is why Meg would initially lie and say she stepped on glass, then change her story and say Tory shot her.

It's the Rihanna and Chris Brown shit all over again. Rihanna was whipping his ass in the car over another woman.Then he whipped her ass. She ran to the police and media saying Chris Brown beat her up, never saying what she did to start the shit.

Last edited:
Mann I didn't see this shit
Thought that skit was extra and corny
didn't know it was a true to life reenactment

Back