Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Top versus Bottom versus Legs

Which do you like the best? (NOT based on these pics. Based on your own taste)

• Breasts

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Booty

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Legs

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
How can anybody like legs better than titties or booty? Why is that even an option? I’m just glad you didn’t include feet/toes in the conversation; that shit makes no sense to me. Feet don’t make my dick hard.

Now, to answer your question:

NOTHING BEATS BOOTY!!! NOTHING!!!

A girl with small titties and a sexy ass is STILL desirable (See LALA BAPTISTE)!

But a girl with big titties and ZERO ass???

Fuck nah.

How can anybody like legs better than titties or booty? Why is that even an option? I’m just glad you didn’t include feet/toes in the conversation; that shit makes no sense to me. Feet don’t make my dick hard.

The feet thing should just be about feet and yes or no. I don't really get it though.

Why is legs an option? Because of the "breast man, ass man or leg man" thing. I knew given the demographic/audience that ass would win. I also know that a lot of ass men even call a woman with horrible legs and a nice ass a dime, but I just wanted an official consensus.

Since legs are the underdog, a case for legs.

1. More meat.
2. More likely to be real.
3. Generally cleaner. Easier to clean than both ass and titties.
4. Easier to improve without surgery.

3109431.jpg a-600x382.jpeg qmgelkckija41.jpg 5c41a9a16b3db.png 5c41a9f92c0f9-1.png a-600x382.png ash1.png qmgelkckija41.png

Last edited:
Yeah, but when you look at Ashanti’s legs, you automatically think about her ass because she got thick thighs...

But, I hear you though; you made some good points.

Back