Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top Ten Batman

Also Bruce Wayne doesn't drink. Bruce was only pretending to be drunk and beligerent at that party in order to get his guest from the dandger of ras al ghul and the league of shadows.

I just can’t rank Affleck so high being that he hasn’t had a whole movie to really flesh the character out. We’ll never know what he would have did with his solo movie now. I’d probably put him around 7 or 8.

I don't see why y'all rate voice actors so high, these regular actors gotta get the voice and do the mannerisms of the character

Kilmer is the worse Batman ever. he was an bad as Bruce too. He brought nothing to that role.

Clooney was a decent Batman but nobody could save that movie. He was smooth as Bruce though.

I don't know how you say Val kilmer is bad.... Dude showed such a great Bruce Wayne when he was visiting Edward nigma department....he showed intelligence, a strong understanding of the product, like... That was a very involved Bruce Wayne. Until riddler found out Bruce Wayne was Batman.... Bruce Wayne was his main target.

It was Bruce's rejection that pushed him to beat villain. It was Bruce Wayne he was trying to one up at the party.

That's way too thorough of a Bruce Wayne to call him dry or bad. I honestly get it

I don't see why y'all rate voice actors so high, these regular actors gotta get the voice and do the mannerisms of the character
Cuz they capture the personality much more over a longer period of time. When I read comics with Batman, I hear Conroy's voice in my head. Voice acting is just as good as live action acting imo.

But at the end of the day it comes to personality. How much does this actor, voice or live action, capture the person I feel Batman is the most. Like who is the truest Batman. That's why, for me at least

I just can’t rank Affleck so high being that he hasn’t had a whole movie to really flesh the character out. We’ll never know what he would have did with his solo movie now. I’d probably put him around 7 or 8.
I can because when I watch the movies that he is in, I feel like he is Batman. He is Bruce. It's a spot on casting. Sometimes actors only get one shot at a character..... And they gotta make the most of it. I feel like that's exactly what Affleck did. It felt like method acting where he really was Batman in his head. To me that's how it came off

Back