4. Jason O'Mara
5 Keaton
6. Pattinson
7.Iain Glen
8. Kilmer
9 David Mazouz
10 Bale

1. Conroy
The voice from Batman the animated series, and other animated movies. He's easily number 1 because he plays both Batman and Bruce Wayne to perfection. You hear the personality, you understand his mental, what drives him. You can tell when he's angry and when he's in a good mood. The animated series was the best on screen version of the comic book character by far.

2. Affleck
Everything Conroy brought in animation, Affleck brought in live action. I feel like he just studied the character more than his live action counterparts. We knew Affleck is a serious actor, and we know he's an avid comic book reader. It's not outside the belief for me that he knows more about Batman as a character than anyone else on this list. I feel like he channeled him in a way others couldn't. The scene with Alfred where he's talking about is there's a 1% chance Superman is bad, we have to treat it like 100% was some Batman logic at it's best. The post credit scene to the Snyder cut, was a classic Batman v joker dialogue. It's a shame he never got the solo movie

3. West
Responsible for bringing many fans to the table with his wacky cartoonish version that really did feel like a comic book TV show. It definitely was a lighter tone, but it set the stage and built the foundation for most of the things we know about Batman. We saw the detective, the escape artist, prep time, we saw the father/son relationship with Robin. We got familiar with the exaggerated villains in his rouge gallery. It is still a fun show to watch if you ever have time. Same bat place, same bat channel.

4 O'Mara.
The new voice in many of the DC animated movies. This dude played a darker and older Batman in some of the greatest animated movies. And actually the reason I made this list, cuz he doesn't get enough shine and recognition. Watch justice league dark 1&2, and tell me this guy isn't Batman. I dare you

5. Keaton
I think the Burton movies are over rated, but Keaton was the strong point. His face was always showing that he was thinking, and that's so much about Batman. The thinker. Just the scenes in the batcave were really good and a deep dive into who he was asa person. His Bruce Wayne was also pretty good.

6. Pattinson

So new kid on the block did a decent job. It wasn't the greatest ever, but it was far better than people were expecting. I enjoyed his take, I do feel like we're going to see a lot of growth in the future with the other movies, so I expect him to consistently move up in rankings. But right now he's a solid addition and did the role justice.

7. Iain Glen

You wanna see a toxic Bruce Wayne? The one who created PTSD in most of the Bat family?? Someone who places fear in the hearts of the people who are actually close to him? Go no further than the Titans TV series and meet the asshole of all assholes Bruce Wayne. And it's great

8. kilmer

I actually like kilmer. A lot. His Bruce Wayne was perfection. How I imagine the billionaire business man, but also playboy to really navigate. How he uses his Bruce Wayne to still do Batman shit. How he threatened Robin, so much from Forever gets a bad rap cuz the movie was silly. But I really really liked kilmer.

9. David Mazouz
I really really liked this show. And while this kid spent no time as actual Batman, I feel like we understood Batman better by watching Bruce as a child come to terms with losing his parents and building the legendary persona while still young. Like you knew when he finally gets there..... He's going to be a beast.

10. Bale

Fuck Bale. I feel like he dialed in his shit. I don't know what the fuck people like about Bale. Dude sucked. The voice sucked. He seemed kinda dumb and naive about shit. Which worked for the kid Bruce, but the adult Bruce was way too green. And the Bruce Wayne side of him was embarrassing. Cringe. I hated so much of Bale in that role. He made adult Bruce Wayne feel like a entitled brat. Like it just was wack. But they were good movies, so he makes the list.. Just very low on it.

I call foul on the kid from Gotham being ranked higher than anyone else
He's only ranked higher than Bale. And that's because I feel like he played a much better Bruce Wayne than Bale did.

His version of Bruce was so good, that Gordon, Selina, and at least 4 other people would have 100% knew he was Batman when he became Batman, cuz he was already doing Batman shit at 15.

He came across as a Bruce who was ready to dedicate his entire life to being Batman. You felt his passion.

Rino Romano deserves a mention here. He played the part in WB's "The Batman" series. I honestly liked this show better than Batman TAS.

Val kilmer was the most boring Bruce Wayne who was a part of the gayest chapter of the batman franchise.
Naw dude was a great Bruce Wayne. He was more believable CEO of Wayne Enterprises than Bale who fell asleep during meetings. Like Kilmer actually showed intelligence and genuine interest in his company and their tech. Bale allowed his persona to be a Buffon. Swimming in restaurants, getting drunk at his party. Like it was really silly for such a serious movie.

Where as Kilmer was more like what a billionaire business man would really be like. The way he shut down nigma in the beginning. How to relaxed he was at the party before shit went down. And again the Batcave scenewith Robin and their argument while Alfred was stitching him up was a great interaction.

I liked the scenes with the doctor too, how she was breaking down his trauma and slowly figured out he was Batman was dope.

Like that movie is crazy underrated

Naw dude was a great Bruce Wayne. He was more believable CEO of Wayne Enterprises than Bale who fell asleep during meetings. Like Kilmer actually showed intelligence and genuine interest in his company and their tech. Bale allowed his persona to be a Buffon. Swimming in restaurants, getting drunk at his party. Like it was really silly for such a serious movie.

Where as Kilmer was more like what a billionaire business man would really be like. The way he shut down nigma in the beginning. How to relaxed he was at the party before shit went down. And again the Batcave scenewith Robin and their argument while Alfred was stitching him up was a great interaction.

I liked the scenes with the doctor too, how she was breaking down his trauma and slowly figured out he was Batman was dope.

Like that movie is crazy underrated
You'd call asleep during meetings too if you were up all night fighting crime. Killers performance was flat and emotionless. Baked womanizing playboy philanthropist Bruce Wayne was a mask to throw off suspicion of him being Batman.

U saying the same thing when I broke down scenes highlighting kilmer work. We clearly see this different

Back