Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top Moments of 2020 on ABW

What if I told you there is a thread where a non Az member called Elzo a roach way before she did and all y'all did was laugh?

Just admit y'all didn't like the girl. Granted, her continued attempts to go against the grain removed all benefit of the doubt from her and she maybe had it coming but the same folks who was trying to get her outta here were the same ones laughing when Elzo was called the roach.

What if I told you there is a thread where a non Az member called Elzo a roach way before she did and all y'all did was laugh?

Just admit y'all didn't like the girl. Granted, her continued attempts to go against the grain removed all benefit of the doubt from her and she maybe had it coming but the same folks who was trying to get her outta here were the same ones laughing when Elzo was called the roach.
I think really the only thing that she did that was on the verge of what people are accusing her of is, when she posted a gif of a monkey or something to that affect.

That shit.....was hiliarious cause all of the ABW women formed like voltron to get her the fuck outta here.

I think really the only thing that she did that was on the verge of what people are accusing her of is, when she posted a gif of a monkey or something to that affect.

That shit.....was hiliarious cause all of the ABW women formed like voltron to get her the fuck outta here.
When she still had the benefit of the doubt, I didn't think it was intentional. Tone deaf? Maybe, but not intentional.

Her refusal to see others pov is what ultimately sealed her fate because instead of acknowledging and apologizing, she doubled down because by that time, people were coming at her from multiple sides

What if i told you Az aint black??

Your cape doesn't fit

What if I told you I don't give a fuck about what you call caping. That still doesn't answer my question.
Your question is trash

Your argument is in bad faith

Its not her fucking place to talk crazy to us just cuz we do to each other

Imagine a moderator on a black web going above and beyond to excuse anti blackness from non black posters

You're an enabler

Your question is trash

Your argument is in bad faith

Its not her fucking place to talk crazy to us just cuz we do to each other

Imagine a moderator on a black web going above and beyond to excuse anti blackness from non black posters

You're an enabler
You have selective reading and piss poor comprehension which is par for the course.

And again, no one batted an eye when he was called a roach the first time. If you gonna be outraged, be that all the time.

But I've given this exchange more posts than I care to. Don't bother with a reply. You know what, scratch that. Do what the fuck you want to. I know I'm not replying back

Was that poster black? And did YOU do anything about it?

Let's start there.

Consider the source. Dumbass.

@AP21 can WE just have ONE "safe space" on the interweb free from anti blackness?? Just one? If not here then where?

This lady has probably posted amongst black folk for 15 years unscathed simply because she knows her boundaries

Az doesn't believe in this sentiment because of niggas like YOU

I don't think its my place.

Thread confirms 2020 was the year of Women running shit. Look what happens when men take a back seat to shitting on them for LOL's

@Az had men and women alike shook and calling for her to be banned. Niggas formed a coalition to get her removed from the site. Exposed the fakelness of a whole crew

@Race Jones put niggas in her circle on the chopping block, online and offline. Had mad niggas scrubbing they PM's and DM's. Her camara could be considered a WMD

@Kandy return made niggas sigh in relief and start posting again. Brought realness back and made fake folks fold. Funny how she turned out to be niggas best ally and they still act like pussies when she walk thru

Continue to hold folks accountable ladies, they need it

Back