Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally watched top gun maverick....

ehh-its-alright.gif

I’ve seen it 4 times. My boss rented out a theater for some of us to go. Then I went with my gf like 2 days later. Then my dad wanted to go see it like a week later so I took him then my nephew who’s training to be a pilot and is huge on anything aircraft had to see it and wanted me to go with him lol.

What's unrealistic about it? Those are real jets. They even added a bunch of cameras inside it

The last Dog fight was all CGI. The F14 been retired since 06 and the SU 57 is a Russian plane.

No way they can get either of those jets to film.

I watched the OG and almost didn’t watch Maverick because of it.

I get it. Most people who didn't see it back then and are just watching it now feel that way. It has a lot of that 80s cheese and a lot of it was unrealistic but it was a fun movie to me.

Maverick was a good movie and pretty much did everything right for a sequel but felt like something was missing. Can't put my finger on it.

I dont get it

The astronaut is comparing his space walk to being ejected from a hypersonic jet inside of earths atmosphere?

They dont seem in same ballpark to me

I dont get it

The astronaut is comparing his space walk to being ejected from a hypersonic jet inside of earths atmosphere?

They dont seem in same ballpark to me
He’s not talking about the spacewalk but the actual trip to the ISS for the spacewalk

Back