OPINION TOP 5 TV SHOWS

No particular order, and might be a whole different list another day.

-Monk
-GOT
-Criminal Minds
-Top Chef
-The Umbrella Academy

Reactions: thefrenchwood
lol lmao smh @ race "wacking" @Mister B. fav shows

Stalk much?? lol

Talk about living rent free lol lol

She pretty much gotta keep doing it now in order to keep it funny and not have it look as crazy as it actually was when she doing it on some manic shit probably not even realizing until it got called out.

This ain't my business tho. Lol.

Reactions: Mister B.
She pretty much gotta keep doing it now in order to keep it funny and not have it look as crazy as it actually was when she doing it on some manic shit probably not even realizing until it got called out.

This ain't my business tho. Lol.

giphy.gif

Keep it funny and have it not look crazy???

Uh. Ok.

• Haha
Now she turned it into a running joke. But to those of us that move around the same threads it's easy to recognize theres an issue if she that invested day to day to wack every single thing a nigga post on the site.

Do you find the "running joke" funny?

Now she turned it into a running joke. But to those of us that move around the same threads it's easy to recognize theres an issue if she that invested day to day to wack every single thing a nigga post on the site.
To be fair, she only does it when one of two things happen:

1) I give her a wack for something she posted
2) I tell her about herself.

It comes right on schedule after that.....like a child having a full-blown hissy fit. So it's actually funny when I post it. It's literally the equivalent of a student trashing a classroom after the teacher disciplines them, like this:

1626882705266.png

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123

It comes right on schedule after that.....like a child having a full-blown hissy fit. So it's actually is funny when I post it. It's literally the equivalent of a student trashing a classroom, like this:

View attachment 592420

Oh so you do antagonize it... nvm then.

• Cap

It comes right on schedule after that.....like a child having a full-blown hissy fit. So it's actually funny when I post it. It's literally the equivalent of a student trashing a classroom after the teacher disciplines them, like this:

View attachment 592420

Race's reaction any time she sees mister b post lol...

tenor.gif

• Haha
I hate doing these because there is such an astronomical drop off after my first two. After The Wire and Game of Thrones...there are like a group of maybe 5-6 shows that are all relatively equal. No need to mention them.

Reactions: thefrenchwood
I hate doing these because there is such an astronomical drop off after my first two. After The Wire and Game of Thrones...there are like a group of maybe 5-6 shows that are all relatively equal. No need to mention them.

Breaking bad?