Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Stand Up Comedians DOA

Carlin had his moments, but top 5? :really:
Yep, numero 1. Pryor wouldn't even have been as funny if he and Carlin didn't work together and were such good friends. Before them, it was just Bill Cosby. Give the man his credit. His comedy is for philisophical thought, not just laughs. Thats all anyone else does and its all lacking in substance. Carlin will make you laugh, cry, reevaluate your government, religion.. Unless you wanna just laugh about pussy then you would think Murphys funnier, but I'm not that person.

All that don't make a good comedian. A good philosopher yes, comedian not necessarily
He's funny to me and apparently everyone else in america except y'all. Just google best comedians of all time. I just did. And guess whose number one? Whether or not you think he's funny, he obviously is and was to millions of people, so your opinikn is null :)

Chappelle
Burr
Bernie Mac
Eddie Murphy
Pryor

Honerable mentions to:
Deon cole
Tony Roberts
Patrice O'Neal
Deray Davis
Monique

I'm not gonna think Murphys stand up is funny, ever.

But did you really just list Life and The Nutty Professor? LMAO
Coming to America was funny
Beverly Hills Cop was kinda funny
Life was funny because of Laurence
The Nutty Professor?
:gtfoh:

Bruh WHO ARE YOU?!

You know what get out this thread.....

Yep, numero 1. Pryor wouldn't even have been as funny if he and Carlin didn't work together and were such good friends. Before them, it was just Bill Cosby. Give the man his credit. His comedy is for philisophical thought, not just laughs. Thats all anyone else does and its all lacking in substance. Carlin will make you laugh, cry, reevaluate your government, religion.. Unless you wanna just laugh about pussy then you would think Murphys funnier, but I'm not that person.

lmaooo @ carlin being the reason Pryor was funny.

Funniest shit I've read all year.

lmaooo @ carlin being the reason Pryor was funny.

Funniest shit I've read all year.
That is not what I said. I said he wouldn't be as funny. People feed off each other's energy yknow. Comedy is no different. Carlin wouldn't have been as funny w/o Pryor either. Neither of them would be as funny had they not both loved and studied Cosby. Hell, they might not even exist.

That's a bogus ass theory, Carlin had nothing to do with Pryor's comedy. That's like saying Pac wouldn't be who he is if it wasn't for De La Soul, Pac would've been Pac regardless. Just cuz they did comedy in the same era, doesn't mean he had any influence on Pryor's comedy.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

That's a bogus ass theory, Carlin had nothing to do with Pryor's comedy. That's like saying Pac wouldn't be who he is if it wasn't for De La Soul, Pac would've been Pac regardless. Just cuz they did comedy in the same era, doesn't mean he had any influence on Pryor's comedy.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
Pac wouldn't have been Pac without Dre, Snoop wouldn't be the same w/o Dre, Eminem wouldn't exist w/o Dre so on, so forth. Music comes from music that came before it, it evolves because it learns from the past. Every artist is inspired by things/people no matter the genre. If they weren't there wouldn't be so many cover songs and artists wouldn't outright tell you themselves who and what inspired them to be.

So yea, we gonna agree to disagree here.

Pac wouldn't have been Pac without Dre, Snoop wouldn't be the same w/o Dre, Eminem wouldn't exist w/o Dre so on, so forth. Music comes from music that came before it, it evolves because it learns from the past. Every artist is inspired by things/people no matter the genre. If they weren't there wouldn't be so many cover songs and artists wouldn't outright tell you themselves who and what inspired them to be.

So yea, we gonna agree to disagree here.

You're right, thank God for Milli Vanilli , we wouldn't have had Erykah Badu without you!!!! [';;

Bruh, Kat Williams was the plies of comedy, classic case of quantity over quality
The only reason why kat isn't mainstream and isn't as popular as Kevin Hart is bc he ain't about to kiss anybody's ass. And Hollywood don't like that, he also be exposing them.idk wtf u talkin about He the plies of comedy........like..... [';;l;.......

The only reason why kat isn't mainstream and isn't as popular as Kevin Hart is bc he ain't about to kiss anybody's ass. And Hollywood don't like that, he also be exposing them.idk wtf u talkin about He the plies of comedy........like..... [';;l;.......
I can't take you're comedic opinion serious, your got Tucker on a standup list. I bet you like Dane Cook

Back