Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Attractive Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
so did niggas come to defend the black women against the attack from a white dude?
or
did the niggas let the black woman be attacked by the white dude?

are we talking about a black woman who constantly attacks black men now mad black men didnt come to her defense?

im curious

sorry @HellCzar im not sure what we mad about...im late.

this shit like 92 pages in under 10 days....

this shit took off. i gotta catch up.

White dudes got no love here but i missed like 8 pages. Light skin women felt attacked or something. Mexican tried to tell us about colorism AP denying colorism exists on the forum and etc

so did niggas come to defend the black women against the attack from a white dude?
or
did the niggas let the black woman be attacked by the white dude?

are we talking about a black woman who constantly attacks black men now mad black men didnt come to her defense?

im curious
If im said 'white dude', i attacked no black female....unless ur referring to the big homie @HellCzar

It was funny when we did those surveys and one of the questions was "which poster would you need a gun put to your head to have sex with?" Or something like that. I didnt have a good answer so I said race because I thought she would see it and post some titangraph about it. Sure as shit she posted 2 of them after seeing it. Fucked up thing is I would have normal sex with her, no gun necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back