Top 5 Attractive Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was speaking in a general sense

Aka...

im-just-a-bitch-ass-nigga.jpg

to be fair, Reesey was one of the more active female posters for a long time up until the very start of this year.

She had the pod with her and Dark Scalp, and participated in a lot of games as well.

and she friends practically everyone on IG/Snapchat...so people can still see what she's up to when she's not as active here

Fact still remains, Race is more active than Reesey...

Reactions: SeaSnake
There's plenty of chocolate sistas on here.

Blac, Race, Whisp, MzKB(b4 you ran her off)

Exactly, there's just as many brown/dark skin women on here as there are light, but ofc the color struck niggas will look for any excuse.

But yet Reesey was on your list...

They like what they like lettem be yo!

You didn’t see me crying when I got one vote nor did I read one complaint from you about it... Js

So sit yo ass down cause this isn’t a debate!

Colorism is an issue in the black community.......... sit this one out, respectfully.

The fact that this light vs dark is even a discussion is mind bottling.

Does colorism exist, yes or no?

The two guys that have more personal relationships with Race are making it an issue

Color me shocked

The two guys that have more personal relationships with Race are making it an issue

Color me shocked

It's not about race fam, it's about you color struck ass niggas in denial.

So far you've had about 5 lame excuses, what else you got?

It's not about race fam, it's about you color struck ass niggas in denial.

So far you've had about 5 lame excuses, what else you got?
They're lame to you, cool

But that's what this thread was designed for in the first place.

What if someone didn't find dreads attractive? Then what would y'all badger people over?

What if someone didn't like how short she was? Then what?

Stop making everything about color because that's lame.

You said 5 people. Everyone isn't going to have the same 5, some people will be left out by default and that should be ok. Y'all the ones keep making it an issue.

But the thing is, soon as someone says she's beautiful, y'all next counter is, then why wasn't she in your top 5? So if she's 6th, then that's an issue for y'all too?

I mean got damn, where does it stop?

Lol @ this

Niggas just posted their top 5

What's the issue?

I don't see the need for the copout "in no order" BS or them damn explanations following choices or men and women not participating though

Y'all niggas is trippin

Status
Not open for further replies.