Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Attractive Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 females got the power to turn up the heat b

The rest are ladies and don't got the stamina for the long game
How about if the ladies post their list anon?

reece.JPG

That way they can keep their classiness intact, and feeling among men can be had.

I feel like all the women are attractive that I interact with. BNE (I know what she actually looks like :) a baddie in her own right) , KANDY (filters or no filters bomb af) , MEEKS (cute, funny, and big ass titties) , AZYLN (stunning imo) , REM (natural beauty at its finest) BLAC (her eyes!! a coco goddess) EYE (I want to whisper into your breast lol and your face is perfect)!, REESY (I would tearrr reeeeesssee up) , Miss K (I just want to kiss and hug and drink tea and stare at her all day) and of course logic (I find Logic to be extremely sexy for some reason).

I cant really say for the men because as soon as yall fingers get to typing my pussy dries right tf up.

I do find 1/2, rip.dilla, chicity, hellczar (when hes not writing dumb shit), ironman, elzo the peace guy umm cant remember his @ to be exceptionally attractive from physical and beyond

(no slight to the dudes that mentioned me but I just dont have any idea on who you are and what you look like)

buttttttt I probably would fuck only 1 or 2 out of this list so meh.

Goldie is very attractive to me in all areas and Im so happy he got with someone that can elevate him
higher. a very smart pretty sophisticated woman. my sis!!! @BNE so theres that.

I FIND not near one yt person on this site to be attractive.

and oh germs, germs would be a fine seasoned bae but lately hes been getting on my nerves soooo yeah no

I'm not hip enough to know what a season bae is, but I appreciate the compliment.

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png peep how gracious I just came

I feel like all the women are attractive that I interact with. BNE (I know what she actually looks like :) a baddie in her own right) , KANDY (filters or no filters bomb af) , MEEKS (cute, funny, and big ass titties) , AZYLN (stunning imo) , REM (natural beauty at its finest) BLAC (her eyes!! a coco goddess) EYE (I want to whisper into your breast lol and your face is perfect)!, REESY (I would tearrr reeeeesssee up) , Miss K (I just want to kiss and hug and drink tea and stare at her all day) and of course logic (I find Logic to be extremely sexy for some reason).

I cant really say for the men because as soon as yall fingers get to typing my pussy dries right tf up.

I do find 1/2, rip.dilla, chicity, hellczar (when hes not writing dumb shit), ironman, elzo the peace guy umm cant remember his @ to be exceptionally attractive from physical and beyond

(no slight to the dudes that mentioned me but I just dont have any idea on who you are and what you look like)

buttttttt I probably would fuck only 1 or 2 out of this list so meh.

Goldie is very attractive to me in all areas and Im so happy he got with someone that can elevate him
higher. a very smart pretty sophisticated woman. my sis!!! @BNE so theres that.

I FIND not near one yt person on this site to be attractive.

You wound me

Lol...member when Elenordwitt choose ironman as her most attractive male member of BB?

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back