Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Attractive Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we're including non active women, @WaterMelanin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The biggest difference between most of us and you are that you know these females offline in some capacity

Melanin is cute af, but she literally posted like 2x. Kinda out of sight and out of mind, but that's not a knock on her though because she is cute af

The biggest difference between most of us and you are that you know these females offline in some capacity

Melanin is cute af, but she literally posted like 2x. Kinda out of sight and out of mind, but that's not a knock on her though because she is cute af

And if we're being fair, you did just mention redbyrd who was active for like 4 mins.... I think i even seen poetress get a vote lol

Just saying "riight"

And if we're being fair, you did just mention redbyrd who was active for like 4 mins.... I think i even seen poetress get a vote lol

Just saying "riight"
I thought about that as soon as I posted them read your post

Touche

But I would replace bird with melanin and wouldn't think twice about it.

I think race is gorgeous as well. But again, I kinda forget about her because of her sporadic posting.

Lolll @Teddy Perkins call his ass out.

lol it's not about AP, it's about most of the niggas on here.

I thought about that as soon as I posted them read your post

Touche

But I would replace bird with melanin and wouldn't think twice about it.

I think race is gorgeous as well. But again, I kinda forget about her because of her sporadic posting.

Other than @Kandy , no other chick is more active than Race (members tab for proof). Reesey and Azlyn post about once a month lol

Just saying.... "riight"

So niggas can't handle women that challenge their opinion?

Niggas can't be that fuckin sensitive lol It's banter 99% of the time.
I'm saying attractive can mean more than "cute"...

a woman that isn't afraid to challenge your opinions can be attractive, but a challenging woman is a challenge in itself...

The reason this thread hasnt turned is because females havent really dropped there lists. Niggas are more sensitive then woman on stuff like this.
But I dont know nothing...
gameofrueu.png

lol it's not about AP, it's about most of the niggas on here.

Other than @Kandy , no other chick is more active than Race (members tab for proof). Reesey and Azlyn post about once a month lol

Just saying.... "riight"
to be fair, Reesey was one of the more active female posters for a long time up until the very start of this year.

She had the pod with her and Dark Scalp, and participated in a lot of games as well.

and she friends practically everyone on IG/Snapchat...so people can still see what she's up to when she's not as active here

"Race is mean to me, so i'm not gonna acknowledge her looks" :hahaha:
I've never had a bad experience with her personally, and she's a beautiful woman, but I've seen her "banter" the fuck outta a few niggaz on here...

But does it have to be about colorism? Are there that many dark-complected women on this site?

I've never had a bad experience with her personally, and she's a beautiful woman, but I've seen her "banter" the fuck outta a few niggaz on here...

But does it have to be about colorism? Are there that many dark-complected women on this site?

BINGO!!

the answer is no

but i see what goldie doing...LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back