Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Attractive Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer this

Why do you ask a question, someone answers it, but you think it's more to it? This is like every time with you.

'Cause I can tell when niggas are doing damage control.

Mainly you because you have something to say about it every time I bring it up.

Funny too because I don't see any reason for all the subterfuge.

I think it bothers you that I know what's going on because you can't figure out how I know.......so you always....always have to say something about it because you think you're more clever than you really are.

Nah bruh, that bullshit might work on your job........but I can see right through it.

I can tell that's my babygirl........and she knows......that I know......that she's my babygirl.

Even though she's not a "baby" anymore......but a grown woman.

Fully matriculated, but I know it's her.

I'd bet the house on it if I knew niggas would play fair.

Last edited:
@Remedy.....shorty fine I first thought she was male postee till she posted her Avi. I say goddamn
@Azlyn.....very pretty. If her inbox wasn't fill of niggas I would've slid in

@Meeks.....reminds me of a bad chick I know

@Old Thot.....when she posted her pic I almost booked a flight .....word

@Reesey.....her goofy ass is cute

Honorable mention @EleanorDeWitt she's fine as fuck and if she was still posting and not married....we would go together lol

'Cause I can tell niggas are just doing damage control.

I think it bothers you that I know what's going on because you can't figure out how I know.......so you always....always have to say something about it because you think you're more clever than you really are.

Nah bruh, that bullshit might work on your job........but I can see right through it.

I can tell that's my babygirl..........and she knows that I know that she's my babygirl.

Even though she's not a "baby" anymore and she's a grown woman.

Deadeye, you good peeps in my book

But fam,I promise you. You not gonna unearth anything. You don't know these chicks. There is no plot to deceive you or anyone else. If anything, I'm trying to save you time and keystrokes to avoid conversations just like this one.

But I've only been here since day one. Wtf do I know right?

It's not good enough for you to just take me word, hell even Goldie when he the damn owner and personally know these people. Nah, it's gotta be some chick from the ic trying to hide under an alias. For what?

You want something to be revealed, well here you go.

The melanin chick is really 6. She posted exactly one time because she thought people were gonna figure out who she was.

Marley signed up for a day then asked for get account to be deleted because she thought people were gonna figure out who she was

Bne ain't a real poster. She's an ai bot that came with the board software. It only posts when Goldie doesn't. Think of it as another admin that just scrubs all the accounts for other bots and aliases.

As always, take from this what you will.

But fam,I promise you. You not gonna unearth anything. You don't know these chicks. There is no plot to deceive you or anyone else. If anything, I'm trying to save you time and keystrokes to avoid conversations just like this one.

It's not good enough for you to just take me word, hell even Goldie when he the damn owner and personally know these people. Nah, it's gotta be some chick from the ic trying to hide under an alias. For what?

The melanin chick is really 6. She posted exactly one time because she thought people were gonna figure out who she was.

Marley signed up for a day then asked for get account to be deleted because she thought people were gonna figure out who she was

Bne ain't a real poster. She's an ai bot that came with the board software. It only posts when Goldie doesn't. Think of it as another admin that just scrubs all the accounts for other bots and aliases.

Not trying to unearth anything.

Just think it's funny how you put so much energy into this.

Not trying to unearth anything.

Just think it's funny how you put so much energy into this.
My nigga, YOU are the one putting the energy into it

You: is that such and such

Me: nah, it's not her

You: it's gotta be her

Me: fam, it ain't her

You: something don't add up. You just afraid I'ma figure it out

Is this about right?

@goldie, the jig is up

Tell six, I mean, BNE to reveal herself

My nigga, YOU are the one putting the energy into it

You: is that such and such

Me: nah, it's not her

You: it's gotta be her

Me: fam, it ain't her

You: something don't add up. You just afraid I'ma figure it out

Is this about right?

I'm just responding to the post.

When I theorize about her, it's more random and tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

Yet, you always seem to go out of your way to have a full-blown discussion about it.

Don't really understand why it bothers you so much.

I'm just responding to the post.

When I theorize about her, it's more random and tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

Yet, you always seem to go out of your way to have a full-blown discussion about it.

Don't really understand why it bothers you so much.

i hope you find whatever it is you seek at the end of your rainbow fam

AP2.0

'Cause I can tell when niggas are doing damage control.

I can tell that's my babygirl........and she knows......that I know......that she's my babygirl.

Even though she's not a "baby" anymore......but a grown woman.

Talk to em Deadpac!

Talk to em Deadpac!
Im bout sick of yo shit

giphy.gif

....GOT'EM!

This is a flimsy slap, Ftr.

When you really tryna slap fire out someone, you gotta start with your hand stiff as possible at waist level. You gain momentum on the upswing and aim for the temple.

That's how you make them see fireworks.

I seriously think that's how AP would slap someone in that gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back