Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Albums of 2018 So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing niggas actually giving Nip album some love is refreshing.

If your a fan of production check it out

All these Book of Ryans. Man, I kept meaning to dl that joint and I just forgot to. I gotta finish staining my deck, (this shit sucks) but all y'all just gave me some new shit to listen to.

Could use a couple less songs, but overall a great project. He is a lyricist at heart, so you can tell some songs might not fit the overall theme of the project, but they just there bc he lyrically killed a beat. #cocainebestsongiheardallyear"

No order...

Royce da 5 9-Book of Ryan
Nipsey Hussle-Victory Lap
Pusha T-Daytona
Jay Rock-Redemption
J Cole-KOD

Honorable mention: Black Thought, EarthGang, Flatbush Zombies and Styles P for dropping dope albums too

You have to write your own music.

Otherwise you're a vulture and don't deserve to have a run.

Yall enjoy listening to a chick talk about fucking dudes though?
:tuh:

But you a Drake Fan and he do not write all his material and is a Culture Vulture and talk about Simping for Females.... Calling the Kettle Black...

upload_2018-7-1_9-20-10.gif

Last edited:
Daytona
Book of Ryan
Redemption
KOD

I have a few contenders for #5 I’ll try to decide in a few

Prob bumping Redemption down out the 5 to about 7. Carters up to 6. I revisit Carters way more.

We did these lists pre August so two from the same weekend slide into the top 5 for me Astroworld and Swimming. Swimming was there for me pre-death.

Daytona
Astro
KOD
Swimming
BOR

My updated 5.

KOD
Daytona
Supreme Blientelle
Swimming
Book of Ryan

Streams of Thought dropped out but still in my top 10. Nasir fell off... all the way. SMH

Lmao...my nigga did a “slash”

';;lll

I’m changing my list cuz I don’t remember what I initially put but I’ve been revisiting a lot of tha albums from this year lately

1...Daytona~Pusha T
2...Role Model~Michael Christmas
3...KOD~J Cole
4...Drogas Wave~Lupe Fiasco
5...Son of G Rap~38 Spesh & Kool G/Karma 2~Dave East/Redemption~Jay Rock/Swimming~Mac Miller

Whaaat?! My “slash” game mean plus tha site owner said it was cool

:whatitdo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back