Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Albums Made By A White Artist(s)?

We celebrate black people all year round on ABW :confounded::js4:

Always thought celebrating black people 1 month out of the year was corny af
I don't fault you at all, you do a phenomenal job here. I'm remember the Bride was spearheading the threads in years past. I expected AP or Chi to pick up the baton

Let's be real, most of these niggas don't care about blackness or resisting white supremacy. There's just not a lot of black cultural pride here. These niggas be on Plantation time. That's why our sister @Race Jones tapped out

Californication was cool.

Smells Like Teen Spirit is a top 3 white song. I need more shit like that!

roxbury-jim-carry.gif

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon
Guns N’ Roses - Appetite For Destruction
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom and Rock Steady

Just a few

I don't fault you at all, you do a phenomenal job here. I'm remember the Bride was spearheading the threads in years past. I expected AP or Chi to pick up the baton

Let's be real, most of these niggas don't care about blackness or resisting white supremacy. There's just not a lot of black cultural pride here. These niggas be on Plantation time. That's why our sister @Race Jones tapped out
Man don't be throwing no smut on my name b

🫵🏾 Can make black history threads too

Love this song... Its like 3 songs in one about peaking in high school with your school crush and then growing up to have adult problems, then reuniting with your crush years later and reminiscing...

It was actually 3 separate songs originally and it was his producers idea to merge them all together

Shiiiiiiet I remember back in the day on ill Community they did a thread about "who's your favorite non-black music artist" and Billy Joel dominated that thread, niggas was callin Billy Joel the Greatest White Man of All Time lmao

I'm actually seeing him live at the Mariners ballpark tomorrow night. Roc Marciano is in Seattle the same damn night so I'm goin down to Portland to catch his tour tonight...

Yes Paul Wall is white

I just found out Brother Ali is white. I thought he was a black albino. He always rappin about black culture/issues now his shit dont hit the same after i found out hes white

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
The Clash - London Calling
Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves
System of a Down - Toxicity
Sublime - Sublime

Back