Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 Albums Made By A White Artist(s)?

I like the 60's era of protest music for Vietnam and civil rights etc the whole Laurel Canyon vibe where all the musicians from Hendrix to Crosby, Stills and Nash and Joni Mitchell etc all lived next door to eachother and just created music...

Also 70's New York scene with Billy Joel produced some great records too...

The Stranger (album) - Wikipedia

Love this song... Its like 3 songs in one about peaking in high school with your school crush and then growing up to have adult problems, then reuniting with your crush years later and reminiscing...

Vienna being a metaphor for old age hits hard....

Willy and the Poor Boys - Wikipedia

Song for Vietnam about politicians sons being 'fortunate sons' as they dont have to go to war but the average person gets drafted...

Hotel California (album) - Wikipedia

Harvest (Neil Young album) - Wikipedia

I love Karen Carpenter's voice, so throw their greatest hits in...

Gold: 35th Anniversary Edition - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Aaron Frazer - Introducing Aaron Frazer

Calvin Valentine - Napkins

Mac Miller - Swimming

Mayer Hawthorne - How Do You Do

Kelly Finnigan - Tales People Tell

I listened to a couple of Adele albums but come to think but thats it shame on me for not listening to a Teena Marie album

Bout to run through her discography

Ive posted this group before, but man are the underrated and deserve to be way bigger.
Holy Ghost! makes some fire albums, and all of them have bangers so imma post a list of them. Their music sounds vintage and new at the same time & the videos are also always good and creative even tho they dont have a huge budget.

Imma go back and edit my previous post to include yt links to the whole album or some tracks for whoever i post in this thread

Song about them tryin to make it in music & the video documents them getting a vinyl of their album pressed & thanking the people who helped them make it

more songs

video where they had their fathers pretending to be them

Last edited:
Back