Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Top 3: Tom Hanks

Top 3

• Total voters

GOAT

🐐
giphy.webp

Thomas Jeffrey Hanks (born July 9, 1956) is an American actor and filmmaker. Known for both his comedic and dramatic roles, Hanks is one of the most popular and recognizable film stars worldwide, and is widely regarded as an American cultural icon. Hanks' films have grossed more than $4.9 billion in North America and more than $9.96 billion worldwide, making him the fifth-highest-grossing actor in North America.

I got Big, Cast Away, & Toy Story as my 3

Shout out to Radio Flyer & Polar Express. They didnt even make the poll his filmog is too deep

Forest Gump
Green Mile
Big: not for the movie itself which is a classic but the circumstances nor going to see it. As a shorty I got to go with my older brother on the bus for the first time to see it. My cousin was also here. After the movie we accidentally took the wrong but and ended up lost downtown when the buses stopped running for the night. Ended up meeting up with these chicks our age and while we’re waiting trying to figure out what to do one of the girls sees a homeless dude laying on a park bench. Was like Ewww look at that bum. The homeless dude heard her and chases us. I freaked out of course because I was the youngest out of everyone. After like 1/2 a mile we remember it’s 6 of us to one of him and chase him off. Ahhhh good times!

Back