Ghostface Killah Discography

Iron Man (1996)
Supreme Clientele (2000)
Bulletproof Wallets (2001)
Pretty Toney Album (2004)
Fishscale (2006)
More Fish (2006)
Big Doe Rehab (2007)
Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City (2009)
Apollo Kids (2010)
Twelve Reasons To Die (2013)
36 Seasons (2014)
Twelve Reasons To Die II (2015)
Ghostface Killas (2019)

Top 3: Supreme Clientele, Iron Man, Fishscale
Bottom 3: Pretty Toney, Ghostdini, Apollo Kids

Top 3- Iron Man, Supreme Clientele, Fish Scale

Bottom 3- Bulletproof Wallets, Ghostdeni, Apollo Kids

Top 3 - Ironman, Bulletproof Wallets, Big Doe Rehab
Bottom 3 - More Fish, Pretty Toney, Ghostdini

This was kinda hard because Fishscale, Big Doe Rehab, Apollo Kids, and Ghostface Killahs are all on about the same level for me. Whether you like him or not, Ghostface is very consistent with the level of quality he puts out. Also, albums like both 12 Ways to Die albums and 36 Seasons are tough to rank. All three are great IMO, but given the kinda albums they are, I can't listen to them the same way I can other albums. It's like how you might really like a movie, but after you've seen in a couple times, your desire to watch it kinda falls off.

Yeah but even ghost said that album could've been way better he wasn't happy with the final finish

I get that 100%, but you're arguing something different than what's being discussed. You're making the case for that album being the one that most failed to meet it's potential. That's fair, but does that really put it at the bottom of his catalog?

That's fair, but does that really put it at the bottom of his catalog?

given the options, its that or Pretty Toney and Pretty Toney has "Run" so...............................

lol its crazy how many hip-hop heads had Bulletproof Wallets as their #1 album of 2001 over Blueprint and Stillmatic tho. I think I remember Sway saying that.

I get that 100%, but you're arguing something different than what's being discussed. You're making the case for that album being the one that most failed to meet it's potential. That's fair, but does that really put it at the bottom of his catalog?
I'm not saying it's a bad album....being that ghost catalog is dope for the most part him having a 3 star ranked album is sub par especially when he dropped albums like ironman and supreme clientele before

given the options, its that or Pretty Toney and Pretty Toney has "Run" so...............................

lol its crazy how many hip-hop heads had Bulletproof Wallets as their #1 album of 2001 over Blueprint and Stillmatic tho. I think I remember Sway saying that.

I never knew a lot of people felt that way. I think if the original BW came out, that would have been better than both. I don't know if I'd say the retail version was better than both. I do think it deserves to mentioned alongside those two albums as a contender for the best album of that year.

None of his last 3 albums are fucking with any of the 3 in the poll.

Back