Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Male R&B Singers

Nah man, you can't talk about anybody list with yours with these people on it

U got twinkle toe prince #4 on your list, u the LAST nigga who should be talkin nigga

We did the tournament for the best rnb songs of the 90s and 2000s and ginuwine was in teh finals for both. Nuff said

Miguel has ran rnb this whole decade, either him or chris.

KC is from the Goat rnb group of alltime, jodeci.

And musiq can go song for song with any of them old niggas yall gassin, especially faggot ass prince.

U got prince ranked over MJ. Any nigga who thinks that can't be taken serious. :ghost:

I don't truly consider either as "R&B" artists but I don't make a top 10 list about music without including Prince. Maybe the greatest mainstream musical artist ever. MJ is cold. One of the greatest to ever do it. But Prince is another animal.

I initially had both Prince and MJ at the bottom but I had forgot Ray Charles. Then I almost knocked Prince off for Smokey but....(see first paragraph)

Those dudes wouldn't put themselves top 10. Prince was neck and neck with MJ during their time

He was never neck and neck with MJ ,ever. Yall niggas gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Cut it out.

This nigga made nothing but fuck nigga anthems, listen to this fuck nigga shit lol

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

U got twinkle toe prince #4 on your list, u the LAST nigga who should be talkin nigga

We did the tournament for the best rnb songs of the 90s and 2000s and ginuwine was in teh finals for both. Nuff said

Miguel has ran rnb this whole decade, either him or chris.

KC is from the Goat rnb group of alltime, jodeci.

And musiq can go song for song with any of them old niggas yall gassin, especially faggot ass prince.

charlie-murphy-laugh-gif-7.gif

"Would u be a happy boy or a girl?" lmaooo

Niggas riding around to THIS, trying to tell ME about music lmaooo

man look, yall got it lmaooo

Back