Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Male R&B Singers

I don't know why Goldie be disrespecting Prince and acting like he wasn't on par with MJ with classics of his own.

Nobody in music has ever been on the same level as MJ. If u can't admit that then idk what we're talkin about fam.

That's like comparing Beyonce to H.E.R.

Then when u add in J5 it's even more laughable. Yall niggas gotta stop with that corny shit.

Then when u add in J5 it's even more laughable. Yall niggas gotta stop with that corny shit.

Not really.

Prince wrote, produced and played all the instruments for several #1 hits and multiplatinum albums.

MJ was great, but his Motown stuff was written and produced by Motown staff.

His solo material (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, etc.) is great too but I don't think he wrote every song and played every instrument.

When it's all said and done I'd say they're about equal.

Not really.

Prince wrote, produced and played all the instruments for several #1 hits and multiplatinum albums.

MJ was great, but his Motown stuff was written and produced by Motown staff.

His solo material (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, etc.) is great too but I don't think he wrote every song and played every instrument.

When it's all said and done I'd say they're about equal.

Who gives af what he wrote and produced if it was trash? Soulja produces and writes, do that mean he's better than hov?

Miss me with that bullshit fam.

Who gives af what he wrote and produced if it was trash? Soulja produces and writes, do that mean he's better than hov?

Miss me with that bullshit fam.

A 2 disc Prince Greatest Hits CD would be equal to a 2 disc Michael Jackson Greatest Hits CD but Prince wrote, produced and played all the instruments on his songs. MJ had writers, producers and musicians' help.

Granted, MJ is a better performer.

He was never neck and neck with MJ ,ever. Yall niggas gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Cut it out.

This nigga made nothing but fuck nigga anthems, listen to this fuck nigga shit lol

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

Just heard this classic on the radio on my way home.

Had to do my googles. I thought Maxwell and R. Kelly were closer in age than they are.

I forgot about James Brown. I would've put him top 5 somewhere, prolly 4th.

MJ
Kellz
Maxwell
James Brown
Usher
Marvin
Miguel
Chris Brown
Musiq
Ginuwine

Back