Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Male R&B Groups

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
Same format as the other Top 10 threads. Drop your top 10, ranked in order, from 1 to 10. Number 1 vote gets 10 points down to 1 point for a number 10 vote. Points will be tallied for the final rankings.

Final Standings
1. Earth Wind & Fire(73)
2. Temptations(64)
3. Jodeci(59)
4. The Isley Brothers(51)
5. New Edition(42)
6. The Jackson 5(27)
6. Tony! Toni! Tone!(27)
8. Parliament Funkadelic(26)
9. The Gap Band(25)
9. Dru Hill(25)

*Point totals in parenthesis

Last edited:
Inb4 niggas start naming The Valentinos and a bunch of other old ass groups nobody listens to

Isley Brothers
New Edition
Boys 2 Men
Tony Toni Tone
Temptations
Blackstreet
Jodeci
Jagged Edge
Dru Hill
The Whispers

1. Jodeci
2. Maze
3. New Edition
4. Earth Wind & Fire
5. The Temptations
6. Tony Toni Tone
7. The Gap Band
8. Kool & the Gang
9. Dru Hill
10. 112

The Last Poets
The Jackson 5/Jacksons
Kool & The Gang
The JB's
Parliament/Funkadelic
Earth Wind & Fire
Isley Brothers
New Edition
Jodeci
Temptations

Temptations
The Isley Brothers
Earth Wind & Fire
The Ojays
The Jackson Five
Jodeci
New Edition
Tony! Toni! Tone!
Boyz 2 Men
LTD

Real good one there
giphy.gif

Parliment
Temptation
Earth Wind & Fire
The OJay's
Gap Band
New Edition
Maze
Isley Brothers
Guy
Jodeci

Honorable mention: Levert

temptations
ewf
jodeci
dru hill
boyz 2 men
new edition
isleys
guy
blackstreet

I respect all yalls list cause its yours but I'm really having a difficult time understanding WTF jagged edge, 112 & somewhat dru hill did to be in yalls all-time top 10. I can somewhat understand dru hill that had some really great songs but just not enough to be all-time IMO but I can respect that choice.

personal preference. i used to listen to that shit heavy

bought their albums, knew their songs by heart, and danced to them in the clubs...

Dru Hill and 112 get just as much air play on 96.3 or the quiet storm as Guy and Levert. They’re legacy acts with classic hits they have an argument. Now Jagged Edge I don’t see how anybody likes them trash ass niggas, they basically sang the same song for 2 albums.

Dru Hill and 112 get just as much air play on 96.3 or the quiet storm as Guy and Levert. They’re legacy acts with classic hits they have an argument. Now Jagged Edge I don’t see how anybody likes them trash ass niggas, they basically sang the same song for 2 albums.

I said I can get dru hill.

112 just can't do it. They don't have enough material or classic shit to be top 10. Also I can 112 can't compete with Guy at all. Levert was some personal shit for me but as a group they better singers than 112

I said I can get dru hill.

112 just can't do it. They don't have enough material or classic shit to be top 10. Also I can 112 can't compete with Guy at all. Levert was some personal shit for me but as a group they better singers than 112

FR if Dru Hill can be top 10 112 can be as well. Got more hit albums and just as many if not more hit songs. And if Dru Hill got classics then 112 got classics.

Back