Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 10 Heavy Metal Songs

Never understood the appeal of punk myself. Just yelling nonsense and aint no rhythm lmao. Im not big into it, but i like a little bit of heavy metal and a lot of classic rock and some newer rock. Hip Hop always the preferred genre though.

I think because its music and a culture that went against the establishment and how people were suppose to act socially and it in society... And it appealed or was for the people that felt they didnt fit or didnt want to conform in or to 'normal' society...

Punk was kinda anti government and at time when it wasnt normal to be a non conformist, so they had big mohawk ripped clothes and were covered from head to toe in tattoos so people looked at them like scum, now that kinda thing is 'cool' and hipsters do that whilst listening to Bieber everything that Punk didnt want to stand for!!! haha

So I get the social importance they felt but I cant stand the music myself, like you say its just fckn yelling to me!!!

I think because its music and a culture that went against the establishment and how people were suppose to act socially and it in society... And it appealed or was for the people that felt they didnt fit or didnt want to conform in or to 'normal' society...

Punk was kinda anti government and at time when it wasnt normal to be a non conformist, so they had big mohawk ripped clothes and were covered from head to toe in tattoos so people looked at them like scum, now that kinda thing is 'cool' and hipsters do that whilst listening to Bieber everything that Punk didnt want to stand for!!! haha

So I get the social importance they felt but I cant stand the music myself, like you say its just fckn yelling to me!!!

I don't know much about Punk but I grew up in the 80s.

As I understand it, the anti-establishment, counter-culture movement called Punk Rock was really just rich White kids from the suburbs that didn't have a problem in the world. Kind of like the hippies in the 60s that used to protest against the government while Black people in America were fighting for civil rights.

The Punk Rock movement was just rich White kids that didn't have anything better to do than get a mohawk and wear combat boots to look different. But their parents were rich and they had trust funds, kind of like the White rappers of today that wear Hip Hop clothing, gold teeth and tattoos when they're really from the suburbs and if they really wanted to they could just clean themselves up and get a 9-5 job working in a cubicle if they wanted to. The difference is that the Black/Latino people from the ghetto can't get a 9-5 working in a cubicle because of their upbringing makes it impossible (almost).

I don't know much about Punk but I grew up in the 80s.

As I understand it, the anti-establishment, counter-culture movement called Punk Rock was really just rich White kids from the suburbs that didn't have a problem in the world. Kind of like the hippies in the 60s that used to protest against the government while Black people in America were fighting for civil rights.

The Punk Rock movement was just rich White kids that didn't have anything better to do than get a mohawk and wear combat boots to look different. But their parents were rich and they had trust funds, kind of like the White rappers of today that wear Hip Hop clothing, gold teeth and tattoos when they're really from the suburbs and if they really wanted to they could just clean themselves up and get a 9-5 job working in a cubicle if they wanted to. The difference is that the Black/Latino people from the ghetto can't get a 9-5 working in a cubicle because of their upbringing makes it impossible (almost).

Defo not in the UK where it started it wasnt...

Back