Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 10 Heavy Metal Songs

Im not too familiar with current heavy metal bands, but those are some of my fave songs from those bands. They have a lot of other great material too, so just search some of those bands and check out some of the music and that should get you on the right track.

I genreally like most genres of music, but Heavy Metal and traditional Punk (sex pistols etc) are the only genres I just cant fck with...

I genreally like most genres of music, but Heavy Metal and traditional Punk (sex pistols etc) are the only genres I just cant fck with...
Never understood the appeal of punk myself. Just yelling nonsense and aint no rhythm lmao. Im not big into it, but i like a little bit of heavy metal and a lot of classic rock and some newer rock. Hip Hop always the preferred genre though.

Yeah I remember somebody told me that Never Mind The Bullocks Its The Sex Pistols was a classic album. So I bought it. I listened to it once or twice but I just wasn't feeling it.

I've heard that, "that's how white people feel". But I'm not white and I just can't get into it.

Anything from System of a Down...that’s really all I know as far as a catalog of “heavy metal/alternative” songs...but they’re super dope wit’ tempo and melody changes

Anything from System of a Down...that’s really all I know as far as a catalog of “heavy metal/alternative” songs...but they’re super dope wit’ tempo and melody changes
Last I heard they finally reunited and did a tour a year or more ago and a new Album is on the way. I'm a pretty decent soad fan, definitely one of my favorite heavy bands

Three of my favourites:

1. Megadeth - Addicted to Chaos
2. Metallica - Battery
3. Pile Driver - Metal Inquisition

Check out Black Death. They were a Black heavy metal group from Cleveland. They fuckin rocked too. Idk why more black bands aren't doing metal

I'm a hip hop head first and foremost, but I also love heavy metal music, in particular like death metal. It's an acquired taste understandably, so I won't post it here, but there was an all black heavy metal band from the bay area named A Band Called Pain that put out some dope music that not a lot of people heard. Here's some dope tracks from them.

A few good and respected bands being posted in here. But if I had to say which subgenre of metal I've developed a liking to the most, its Groove Metal. Some consider it a precursor to Nu-Metal since its normally played at midtetmpo. but it differs because its a little more aggressive and the riffs and tempo shifts are more engaging while drawing the listener in. let me post some of my favs:

Back