Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Games Of All-Time

Tekken series
Havent played the most recent one. But grew up on tekken liked it better than street fighter and MK. Story the finishing moves the goofy shit. But i just liked being able to move around the ring.

Soul Blade/Soul Caliber
Same as Tekken but with weapons. Remember being frustrated playing this shit because i couldn't Li Long. Maxi is li long now tho. Story was epic too.

Grand Theft Auto
San Andreas will always be my favorite but whole series is fun. Even GTA 2. Stil remember beating somebody to death the first time i popped in GTA 3.

Dragon Age Origins
Still best story in the series all the origin stories impact the series. Elves were ex slaves so of course thats where i went with it. The last 2 games in the series still dont have that impact.

Mass Effect 1-3
Possibly the best game of the last generation. Variety of characters difficult ass choices love stories. Rpic shit all the time and the fighting evolved in every new game. Andromeda was kind of cheeks.

Dynasty Warriors series
Been playing since dynasty warriors 2. Yes its the same story over and over but the best mindless fun game ive had for years. Dynasty warriors 9 is weak tho.
I need specific games man if you dont mind

Edit: Actually nvm this is cool

Honorable mention to Skyrim as well. First rpg where my black character looks black and is better than every other race.

Tekken series
Havent played the most recent one. But grew up on tekken liked it better than street fighter and MK. Story the finishing moves the goofy shit. But i just liked being able to move around the ring.

Soul Blade/Soul Caliber
Same as Tekken but with weapons. Remember being frustrated playing this shit because i couldn't Li Long. Maxi is li long now tho. Story was epic too.

Grand Theft Auto
San Andreas will always be my favorite but whole series is fun. Even GTA 2. Stil remember beating somebody to death the first time i popped in GTA 3.

Dragon Age Origins
Still best story in the series all the origin stories impact the series. Elves were ex slaves so of course thats where i went with it. The last 2 games in the series still dont have that impact.

Mass Effect 1-3
Possibly the best game of the last generation. Variety of characters difficult ass choices love stories. Rpic shit all the time and the fighting evolved in every new game. Andromeda was kind of cheeks.

Dynasty Warriors series
Been playing since dynasty warriors 2. Yes its the same story over and over but the best mindless fun game ive had for years. Dynasty warriors 9 is weak tho.

Someone else that appreciates the mass effect franchise?

Ooooo

Super Mario Bros 3
Mario 64
FF7
Smash Melee
Breath of the Wild
Punchout
Megaman 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
San Andreas/GTA5
Ahh one more...

Someone else that appreciates the mass effect franchise?

One of my favorite games of all time. Andromeda had all the potential to be great. But its trash. Because they branched the story off of the events up to Mass Effect 2. So its 600 years later and nobody knows what happened in mass effect 3 or how it impacts the universe. That right there ruined it.

One of my favorite games of all time. Andromeda had all the potential to be great. But its trash. Because they branched the story off of the events up to Mass Effect 2. So its 600 years later and nobody knows what happened in mass effect 3 or how it impacts the universe. That right there ruined it.

I blame them putting too much focus on Anthem which is even more trash than Andromeda. I believe anthems story and environment would've worked for andromeda. Perhaps some dlc showing what happend back in the milky way after the andromeda initiative took flight. EA suits stay fucking up shit.

1. Lakers vs Celtics
2. Tecmo Bowl
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. NBA 2k7
5. NFL 2k5
6. Time Soldiers
7. NBA 2k10
8. Fight Night 2004
9 . NBA Showdown 94
10. Tyson Punch Out

Back