Welcome To aBlackWeb

Too much sex..

I've dated a sex addict before. He wouldn't stop until he bust 4 times each session and he'd still jerk off twice after that.

Part of me was amazed by his recoil and seemingly never ending supply of baby batter. But after a while it started fucking with my sexual self esteem like would I ever be enough for him. I was used to making a man knock out and curl up in the fetal position after a couple of rounds. Not this nigga, smh.

In the end I had to let him go because of it. I didn't want to try to cage a free bird. Had to let him fly. He was beautiful though. Just not for me.

I've dated a sex addict before. He wouldn't stop until he bust 4 times each session and he'd still jerk off twice after that.

Part of me was amazed by his recoil and seemingly never ending supply of baby batter. But after a while it started fucking with my sexual self esteem like would I ever be enough for him. I was used to making a man knock out and curl up in the fetal position after a couple of rounds. Not this nigga, smh.

In the end I had to let him go because of it. I didn't want to try to cage a free bird. Had to let him fly. He was beautiful though. Just not for me.
sounds like me

Oh my gosh, TS hit it right on the nose.

When I met my husband I was still in the military and told him, up front, that I need it before PT at lunch and right before I cook dinner.

At the time he had just got out of a relationship with a woman that wouldn't give him any for weeks, so he was SUPER geeked and was all for it.

"h3ll yeah girl, you know I got you" blah blah. :ohword:

He was good for about 2 weeks and then started calling me a robot. haha.

I should have returned his @$$ for false advertisement but I lost my receipt. :smh:

Back