Welcome To aBlackWeb

Too much sex..

Eartha Clit

How are you?
Site President
Now I've known men to say that they want a lot of sex but when they meet a woman who is willing to give them what they ask for, they say it's too much.

So my question is, can you handle a lot of sex? What is too much? What is not enough?

Too much sex for me is when she wants to go another round IMMEDIATELY after the last one w/o a break.

Or she wants it damn near every day.

Pretty much when sex starts to feel routine, it's too much. I like to build up the anticipation for it. Spread it out.

Now I've known men to say that they want a lot of sex but when they meet a woman who is willing to give them what they ask for, they say it's too much.

So my question is, can you handle a lot of sex? What is too much? What is not enough?

i just need a day break in between, but it has to be some pretty creative stuff to keep it from being a job

like having scheduled sex when trying to make a baby...that shit is woat

i just need a day break in between, but it has to be some pretty creative stuff to keep it from being a job

like having scheduled sex when trying to make a baby...that shit is woat

That's on you to not make it seem that way, forget what y'all saying I'll be up in my wife everyday if I had my way

sex is like eating....

you can warm some quick shit up in the microwave, use a napkin, and be done with it- jerk off

or

you can heat up the over, prepare the meal, cook it for a few hours, and serve it, then wash the dishes- sex

as much as i love a cooked meal, sometimes i just be trying to throw shit in the microwave....

That's on you to not make it seem that way, forget what y'all saying I'll be up in my wife everyday if I had my way

uhhh...its on both folks brah...no more one way streets in 2017 fam

I had one chick who wanted it ALL the time.

One time this hefa didn't even wait til I woke up. She just slid the condoms on, got on top, and started riding me like it was nothin. My azzz was halfway awoke b4 I even realized what was going on.

One time this hefa didn't even wait til I woke up. She just slid the condoms on, got on top, and started riding me like it was nothin. My azzz was halfway awoke b4 I even realized what was going on.
that's my wife...

she rapes me........alot........

i mean, i eventually get with the program, but she will not be denied...

That be the best, it starts your day off on the right foot. My wife always doing this

I've had mad chicks tell me about being with a dude who turns down sex on the reg, never understood that shit. Even when I was a cheatin mf, I still was down to smash anytime my girl asked.

I've been with a chick who didn't have the same sex drive I have and that shit ended quick, it's fucked up cuz she was a chick I pursued for a min smh

that's my wife...

she rapes me........alot........

i mean, i eventually get with the program, but she will not be denied...

You should seek Domestic violence support. You dont have to go through that all the time bro. @LadyDu very disappointed.

Im cool with it.

But marathon sex is not whats up tho. The penis is not meant to be erect for extended periods of time without release. But alcohol says otherwise....

Im cool with multiple sessions with a break over a period of time tho. Sometimes my wife and i will take days off during the week for that exact reason.

';;lll

Back