Welcome To aBlackWeb

Too Good

oh so the ABW aint having sex with their mains while periods on?

let me clarify my position, i aint talking about no heavy ragging or nothing like that, but either right before or right when its about to come off

just throw a towel underneath and gon head and keep the party goin

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

King doesn't mind parting the red sea. But I prefer "other" areas during that time.

But that's just me.

Show don't stop for ol Aunt Ruby.

I've done it, like ap said @ the very beginning or very end only. The few times I've done it it was at the persistence of the lady, women become animals while on the rag

King doesn't mind parting the red sea. But I prefer "other" areas during that time.

But that's just me.

Show don't stop for ol Aunt Ruby.

define "other" areas

post-53373-peter-griffin-go-on-meme-Imgur-r74t.gif

Yea...I'm with simply waiting on until the process is over while in the meantime there's other areas available
full_zpshqmvpf4m.gif

My wife has had multiple pregnancies where I had to wait months before we could have sex again, 7 days ain't nothing

Awe heck naw. I made it like 5 days MAX after birthing the chickens and i bought lost my mind. Had to go with alternatives.

wsod.gif

Awe heck naw. I made it like 5 days MAX after birthing the chickens and i bought lost my mind. Had to go with alternatives.

wsod.gif

Once those stitches come out and she heal up I'm beating the hell out the pussy, I never cared if the babies cried they're gonna have to wait until dad is done with mom

Back