Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

It was aight. Amazon buying some great reviews. This ain't Jack Ryan tho. If you know you know.

Watched the first episode earlier today. Off to a good start so far. Gonna try to watch another 2 or 3 this evening

Thought it was good though the final episode was kinda anticlimactic. Everything got tied up and resolved too neatly for my liking

Did you want chaos

I just thought the final episode was too tidy. When you really think about it, Sueliman's plan didn't have a chance to work once the Secret Service jammed the cell towers. They even wrapped up the loose end with that one terrorist that escaped the hospital. It was a resounding victory for the good guys. Still dug the show though and look forward to another season.

Big fan of the books and movies (except the very last one with New Kirk) but I never liked this actor. His look is just distracting as fuck. He looks like a living Pixar character.

I just thought the final episode was too tidy. When you really think about it, Sueliman's plan didn't have a chance to work once the Secret Service jammed the cell towers. They even wrapped up the loose end with that one terrorist that escaped the hospital. It was a resounding victory for the good guys. Still dug the show though and look forward to another season.
The son gone be on some big payback shit

Back