Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY To Everyone Here With a Nip Avi

No Nip in my avi but, I just got done talking to my cousin and he said some real stuff when I asked him about doing a Nipsey Hussle gathering or something. A concert, talent show, picnic or something in my community.

Why not do what Nipsey would do?????
Do something for the hood in the hood.
Nipsey wasn’t building up downtown LA he was building up his block.

Now believe me when I say I ain’t trying to hate on what nobody is doing but why would we try to do a Nipsey tribute anywhere but the part of town that mirrors Slauson in LA.

If Nipsey was here for a concert some of these places wouldn’t allow the concert or the after party at they spot but they want to do the vigil and take in the black dollars.
And that’s cool but take that money from this ONE NIGHT and give back to the community. Say they make $5000 thats 125 bikes from wal mart for the kids.
That’s 50 lawnmowers we can donate to each football organization so the kids on these teams can cut grass and pay for their fees and buy their own cleats.

$5000 is not even a piece of what they make a week off of the BLACK COMMUNITY! And it don’t come back to us, so I want to do something that will take black but give it back. I’m just thinking out loud here.

RIP NIP!!!!!!

What are you gonna do?

Well I don't have a Nip avi but God willing I'ma continue creating opportunities for my/our community.

I'ma continue building and creating opportunities with the local business in my area.

I'ma continue building a creating entrepreneurial opportunities for myself and hopefully others around me.

I'ma continue building and creating spaces in the community where the people have access to free healthy food.

I'ma continue building with the homeless and working to find and apply solutions to the housing crisis and gentrification we're experiencing in the Bay.

I'ma continue building and creating events that bring the community together.

I'ma continue applying solutions.

I'ma continue putting my efforts towards individual and community empowerment in real life and online.

I'm front line with this. And I do what I can.

Last edited:
No Nip in my avi but, I just got done talking to my cousin and he said some real stuff when I asked him about doing a Nipsey Hussle gathering or something. A concert, talent show, picnic or something in my community.

Why not do what Nipsey would do?????
Do something for the hood in the hood.
Nipsey wasn’t building up downtown LA he was building up his block.

Now believe me when I say I ain’t trying to hate on what nobody is doing but why would we try to do a Nipsey tribute anywhere but the part of town that mirrors Slauson in LA.

If Nipsey was here for a concert some of these places wouldn’t allow the concert or the after party at they spot but they want to do the vigil and take in the black dollars.
And that’s cool but take that money from this ONE NIGHT and give back to the community. Say they make $5000 thats 125 bikes from wal mart for the kids.
That’s 50 lawnmowers we can donate to each football organization so the kids on these teams can cut grass and pay for their fees and buy their own cleats.

$5000 is not even a piece of what they make a week off of the BLACK COMMUNITY! And it don’t come back to us, so I want to do something that will take black but give it back. I’m just thinking out loud here.

RIP NIP!!!!!!

This is a great idea.

It’s going to take some real effort and planning, not sure if we can get something together by the end of summer but I’m damn sure gonna try.

Go for it bro. I'm sure you'll get the support. It can be a unity celebration. They already did a unity march.

I would reach out to some OGs of the neighborhood for security. Also the NOI.

Food, music and a family environment is a win.

Back