Welcome To aBlackWeb

To all the black posters on here

Agree u are the hebrew israelites?

• Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starbucks

Do u believe that u are a hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah (black Americans) or the tribe of Benjamin (Black Caribbeans) and are God's chosen people?

Do u believe your hair, your aura, your genes, your sauce swagger zest that jazz and step that u lot known for having makes u superior to those who are edomites and heathens and believe they will go into slavery for what they did to the children of Israel and believe Jesus was a black man and u lot were made in the image of God?

Keep it real don't be politically correct just say yes if u think so and agree with the preachers who preach this in NYC, Philly, ATL and all over U.S.A and now also the centre of London?

@CeLLar-DooR @5th Letter @Like_Water @Mikeydagawd @Cain @Playmaker88 @Englishdude @DNB1 @Lab Baby @Preach2Teach @Soul_Rattler

Do u believe that u are a hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah (black Americans) or the tribe of Benjamin (Black Caribbeans) and are God's chosen people?

Do u believe your hair, your aura, your genes, your sauce swagger zest that jazz and step that u lot known for having makes u superior to those who are edomites and heathens and believe they will go into slavery for what they did to the children of Israel and believe Jesus was a black man and u lot were made in the image of God?

Keep it real don't be politically correct just say yes if u think so and agree with the preachers who preach this in NYC, Philly, ATL and all over U.S.A and now also the centre of London?

@CeLLar-DooR @5th Letter @Like_Water @Mikeydagawd @Cain @Playmaker88 @Englishdude @DNB1 @Lab Baby @Preach2Teach @Soul_Rattler

tumblr_mh71q2i7DS1qzirvno1_500.gif

NNvALsj.gif

I wouldnt say i agree with everything that someone says or might say even if i admire or generally agree with them..

and sauce. zest swagger are terms i wouldnt use.. that shit is corny

I do however think that we have something others want seek and admire.. it usually some superficial shit and if its not.. its exploited an co-opted nonetheless

"You lot"
:nigga2:
What do u mean u lot?

Well i am not black so i couldn't include myself in this now could i as the Hebrew Isrealites make it clear outsiders are going to be slaves forever when Jesus comes back and set's up the new kindom

Well i am not black so i couldn't include myself in this now could i as the Hebrew Isrealites make it clear outsiders are going to be slaves forever when Jesus comes back and set's up the new kindom
I dont follow that hebrew israelite shite
I wouldn't want to enslave anyone not even scum of the earth whites
And i believe life is what u make it
Not no magical nigga coming down from space reversing what the white man has done

So, basically, you're a jewish person who's questioning whether or not he really is one of God's chosen people.

Would that be an accurate assessment?

I wouldnt say i agree with everything that someone says or might say even if i admire or generally agree with them..

and sauce. zest swagger are terms i wouldnt use.. that shit is corny

I do however think that we have something others want seek and admire.. it usually some superficial shit and if its not.. its exploited an co-opted nonetheless

That's fine i think everybody can agree with this but do u think whatever u wanna call this is something that's a God given blessing even if u do
So, basically, you're a jewish person who's questioning whether or not he really is one of God's chosen people.

Would that be an accurate assessment?

I follow a religion that was birthed in India called Eternal Law so no i am not Jewish

Say what u want about these guys their anger, the way they disrespect women, at times act obnoxious but........these guys have a very good understanding of the bible both old and new testiment putting aside all the race stuff

Hispanics are half crackas not counting the black ones
If they're part of a tribe so are whites which throws that whole dumb shit out the woodwork

Back