Welcome To aBlackWeb

TNF Week 8: Ravens at Buccaneers

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beat the GOAT again. Lamar 2-0 against Brady. Need to go back and watch those two TD passes but they need to be consistent. Heard the rookie came up big. They need to use those WRs much more. Its actually a good thing Andrews left the game (hope its nothing serious). I know this team can have a better passing attack.

Great 2nd half when we went uptempo and mixed the offense up with quick throws we looked so much better. Glad we have 1 game in 23 days so we can rest up, need the browns to do us a favor and beat cincy good job winning 2 games in 5 days while being injured

Beat the GOAT again. Lamar 2-0 against Brady. Need to go back and watch those two TD passes but they need to be consistent. Heard the rookie came up big. They need to use those WRs much more. Its actually a good thing Andrews left the game (hope its nothing serious). I know this team can have a better passing attack.
Robinson, likely and Duvernay started getting quick slants and Lamar got in rhythm in the 2nd half

I’ll say this while Brady did have some under throws, his supporting cast did him no favors.

Back