TNF Week 2: Vikings at Eagles (MIN didn’t like that but PHI did, winning 34-28)

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn already week 2? Lol

Three key Eagles players -- running back Kenneth Gainwell, cornerback James Bradberry and safety Reed Blankenship -- have been ruled out of Thursday's home opener against the Vikings.

Bradberry remains in concussion protocol while Gainwell and Blankenship are dealing with rib injuries. Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox has a rib injury as well and is listed as questionable.

RB room is pretty deep and Gainwell isn't going to be the lead back. Losing Bradberry and Blankenship hurt. Will be interesting to see how the new DC adjusts

Dline is going to eat though. Cousins will have to get the ball out quickly

I believe they were SUPER rusty on offense due to virtually no snaps taken by the starters during the preseason. Add to that the shitty weather and Belichick's game plan, the offense should look a ton better. How Hurts responds to the Viking blitz is will be the #1 question of this game.

The match-up to see is Slay vs Jefferson. Slay, for all intents and purposes, shut JJ down last year, catching 2 picks from Kirk. We'll see if something like that happens again. I doubt it, but Slay doesn't shy away from a challenge.

The line was PHI -6.5. That's fools gold. I'd say Birds 24, Vikes - 20.

Last edited:
I'ma try to check this out

Didn't put any money on it but it should be decent

Former LSU players really be dominating the broadcast booths and shows.

We gotta get our NIL together because no way with all the exposure LSU get all over the place

He bailed with no pressure up the middle

stop running the ball Hurts and pass the ball on passing plays.

I swear CBs don’t even try and turn their head on plays lolololol

Boy ain’t even try to play the ball
Not at all. He didn’t even play through the WR hands. He just pushed him which is dumb by any DB in coverage

If you don’t play the ball play through the WR hands. They teach that shit in park ball.

Smith had that for a TD but it was underthrown

Bunch of plays I didn't like. This OC needs to figure shit out already