Welcome To aBlackWeb

TNF Week 2: Giants at Football Team

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Joe judge should have played to win with that interception on the 30. Instead he played conservative to get points.

Defense getting carved up with the soft cover bullshit they’ve been playing and you put the game in their hands smh.

2 minutes left one timeout, all you need is a field goal knowing kickers kicking 50 plus yard field goals in todays NFL.

Last edited:
idk, playing on a d line that is supposed to be so stacked. It feels like chase young should be dominating more.

But I kno its alot of contributing factors...double teams, scheming against him, Washington rarely gets out to big leads where the opponent has to pass on every down. So yea.

2 games in and that Kadarious Toney pick looks suspect for NY. You can’t even tell if that nigga is active

Are we ready to have the saquon convo yet or does it need more time
Was he the last high profile RB taken within the first 3 picks?

I honestly can't remember but he's probably going to be the poster child for teams to start back drafting RBs late in the first into the 2nd.

Just too much reliability issues for that position once they start getting hurt. You can use those picks for OL/DL imo.

I didn't mention QB cause it's a given those are gonna be off the board pretty early most of the time

Was he the last high profile RB taken within the first 3 picks?

I honestly can't remember but he's probably going to be the poster child for teams to start back drafting RBs late in the first into the 2nd.

Just too much reliability issues for that position once they start getting hurt. You can use those picks for OL/DL imo.

I didn't mention QB cause it's a given those are gonna be off the board pretty early most of the time

Last high RB drafted was Zeke Elliott, 4th overall I think.

And b4 that Leonard fourneett. 4th overall again

I been saying since college. Barkley looks for the home run too much.

Dude could have 110 yards in 20 carriers but 75 of them yards came on 1 play
Crazy you say that cause I think he had a 40yd run in the first half then pretty much nothing after

I vaguely remember you saying this too. You was on point

Back