Welcome To aBlackWeb

TLC vs. Destiny's Child

TLC or DC?

• TLC

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Destiny's Child

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
I fuck with DC heavyyyyy, but I gotta rock with TLC, it might be cuz they had a rapper in the crew so they had the perfect balance. But that takes nothing away from DC, they're prolly my 2nd favorite female group.

This ones a close call for me. But Destiny's Child, cause I still bump their music. I listen to TLC but more for nostalgic purposes. DC had such a variety, from jumping, jumping and bootylicious, to billsbills bills and say my name, then soldier and survivor. Just so many... I gotta go with DC.

This ones a close call for me. But Destiny's Child, cause I still bump their music. I listen to TLC but more for nostalgic purposes. DC had such a variety, from jumping, jumping and bootylicious, to billsbills bills and say my name, then soldier and survivor. Just so many... I gotta go with DC.

Can't front , when a shorty puts this on , I already know

funny-kevin-hart-quotes-comedian.gif

Same can be said about red light special tho :yup:

That red light special video took them on another level, niggas wasn't thinking about them being sexy cause before then they were goofy
Weren't they underage when they came out? Same with DC. Aaliyah. Britney. Christina. Etc they all start out like that. Unless they weren't underage??

Back