Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Tinashe - No Drama ft. Offset

But 2 on gets played like her ass aint released 10 other songs that nobody cares about. Nobody trying to listen to this broad

2 on??? Man getcho ass up out of here with a fucking 2 on lol

Even females ain't rocking with her like that, her music hella bland almost like Keri Hilson status but even Keri had bigger songs.

Bro she has released over a dozen damn songs since her first single and none of them gets any play. Bitch can release a song with both Pac and Biggie and no one will know about it

Bro she has released over a dozen damn songs since her first single and none of them gets any play. Bitch can release a song with both Pac and Biggie and no one will know about it

Your first initial point was she gets no play lol. I completely agree about her albums not getting play

I don't know what getting play means to you, to me if she's releasing single after single that goes absolutely no where with no songs on the radio then she's not getting any play. Nobody is listening to this girl whether it's her album or her singles

It doesn't sound bad, but I'd probably never voluntarily listen to it again unless it's on the radio.

Back