Welcome To aBlackWeb

Timepiece (The Official Watch Thread)

I pulled the trigger on the Seiko for my starter watch.

I'm gonna do some research and approach this as investments. Probably get my first rolex next year.
Some will say don't look at watches as investments. Out of all the ones I have I only look at 1 as a investment but it's also a 20th Anniversary. Wasn't that many made either and you have to make sure you keep the box and all paperwork.
Even at the lowest it's 9500 highest is 16,000 I'll probably never part ways with it unless I get the right price for it. What rolex you looking at?

Some will say don't look at watches as investments. Out of all the ones I have I only look at 1 as a investment but it's also a 20th Anniversary. Wasn't that many made either and you have to make sure you keep the box and all paperwork.
Even at the lowest it's 9500 highest is 16,000 I'll probably never part ways with it unless I get the right price for it. What rolex you looking at?

I'm new to the game. Whatever hobby I get into (cologne, guns, sneakers, etc), I obsess over more than the average person.

So I'm probably gonna watch mad YouTube videos on watches for the next few months and then start looking for my first Rolex.

In the meantime Im just gonna enjoy my new Seiko. It should be here by Wednesday.

Back