Welcome To aBlackWeb

Time vs Money. What Do You Think Your Family Values More?

So I know some of yall might remember the video in the screenshot that went viral sometime back..well here's an update apparently his family felt the opposite of what he was preaching in that video about providing monetarily being the #1 thing. So with that I ask which do you think your loved ones, family friends etc. value more. Your presence or your ability to finance/pay for shit? Is your job done as a head of household simply by cutting the check?

Shiittt, from past convos in other threads I can tell a few of you only respect money and anyone who has it.

But back to thread topic, time > money. Theres no replacing it. We've all seen examples of families that put money first. All of them are loveless and disfuntional af.

So I know some of yall might remember the video in the screenshot that went viral sometime back..well here's an update apparently his family felt the opposite of what he was preaching in that video about providing monetarily being the #1 thing. So with that I ask which do you think your loved ones, family friends etc. value more. Your presence or your ability to finance/pay for shit? Is your job done as a head of household simply by cutting the check?

Honestly Im not rich so it seems we value time spent over money spent

Yea they saying he is on that fix my life show

Great topic and post.

This is a situation I don't think gets talked about enough..

I think a lot of off time needs to be making sure the sacrifice is understood and the family understands the goal.

IMO I think things get lost when it's not properly communicated or transparency is not allowed .

Too much of anything is bad.

Presence over presents.

Close thread.
Time for me to dos the thread.

So we gonna act like it ain't some people trying to get their families out of bad environments?

Some single parents working 2 and 3 jobs to keep the lights on?

What about weekend daddies?

What about the patents that has the time but don't utilize it? Just because you are present don't mean you are there.

And what about being home every night but kids want more material shit in life? So some parents don't want to give their kids a good life or life they never had?

This is not so cut and dry.

So go ahead and open the thread back up.

Time for me to dos the thread.

So we gonna act like it ain't some people trying to get their families out of bad environments?

Some single parents working 2 and 3 jobs to keep the lights on?

What about weekend daddies?

What about the patents that has the time but don't utilize it? Just because you are present don't mean you are there.

And what about being home every night but kids want more material shit in life? So some parents don't want to give their kids a good life or life they never had?

This is not so cut and dry.

So go ahead and open the thread back up.

You better than this, man. We got too much real nigga, good daddy history (pause?) between each other for you to come at me like that. I'm lowkey offended.

I assumed that we were all savvy enough to understand certain things are understood without these things needing to be said. If you have to work 2 jobs to keep the lights on and food on the table and that's the only option - like MY mom - that's one thing. Niggas better shut the fuck up about their missed basketball games and shit like that. That's different working like a dog and neglecting his family cuz he want that fancy car.

Same goes for the rest of the shit you said. Nigga, we know the exceptions without them needing to be explicitly stated.

Back