Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiger Woods trying get into Coon of the Year race.. Woods on Trump: 'We all must respect the office'

Didn read or hear the interview

But as a military man...

“Respecting the Office” in my mind is different from respecting the man who holds it.

Like for example

In the Navy

I respect the RANK of a Chief Petty Officer, but there are several men who hold that rank that I absolutely dont respect...

Again...

I DID NOT READ NOR HEAR THE INTERVIEW/STATEMENT to get contex

My opinion is based solely on the quote “Respect The Office”

So you Super Saiyin hotep niggas can power down

Didn read or hear the interview

But as a military man...

“Respecting the Office” in my mind is different from respecting the man who holds it.

Like for example

In the Navy

I respect the RANK of a Chief Petty Officer, but there are several men who hold that rank that I absolutely dont respect...

Again...

I DID NOT READ NOR HEAR THE INTERVIEW/STATEMENT to get contex

My opinion is based solely on the quote “Respect The Office”

So you Super Saiyin hotep niggas can power down

I can't "respect the office" if the person occupying the office is of ill repute, loathsome and a cretin that'd be more likely to get spit on by me than get a handshake.

Trump is currently occupying the office of the president, but he's not presidential. He's merely a placeholder. I've shared this sentiment with some of his supporters I've met. Idgaf. You earn respect. It's not meant for you to have just because of some arbitrary title that a man invented.

Fuck that. And I say that as a vet as well.

LLS @ niggas respecting a office that doesn't respect our whole black existence

I can't "respect the office" if the person occupying the office is of ill repute, loathsome and a cretin that'd be more likely to get spit on by me than get a handshake.

Trump is currently occupying the office of the president, but he's not presidential. He's merely a placeholder. I've shared this sentiment with some of his supporters I've met. Idgaf. You earn respect. It's not meant for you to have just because of some arbitrary title that a man invented.

Fuck that. And I say that as a vet as well.

I get what your saying...

Its just a different way of viewing I guess. You view the position and the person as one in the same...I see them as two different things

For me I respect CPOs but not that particular CPO

Or

I respect the Presidency...but not THIS President...

Let the man have his opinion. I've never liked any president, so I don't get the big deal. Can anyone name 5 presidents they would have voted for?

I see light, medium, and dark complexion. And some are always quick with the "nigga this and nigga that". Smh.

I speak from real life experiences.

We'll agree to disagree.

In my experience, Dark Skinned coons are worse (or at least more annoying) because they're really stupid enough to believe that being darker than you makes their wack-ass opinion more pro-black than yours.

Agree to disagree.

Who used to call dark skinned dudes the biggest coons?

That shit used to be funny as fuck.

But word to MX, Kaep, Huey P Newton and alll the light skinned brothers thats bout that action on the front lines

In my experience, Dark Skinned coons are worse (or at least more annoying) because they're really stupid enough to believe that being darker than you makes their wack-ass opinion more pro-black than yours.

Agree to disagree.

That's not I'm talking.

Muthafuckas ain't slick.

Back