Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiger Woods hospitalized after car accident

When was this?
My bad, not an accident. He was able to safely stop in 2017

'In May 2017, Florida police found him asleep behind the wheel of a car parked awkwardly on the side of the road. He was arrested on a DUI charge and said later he had an unexpected reaction to prescription medicine his back pain.'

My bad, not an accident. He was able to safely stop in 2017

'In May 2017, Florida police found him asleep behind the wheel of a car parked awkwardly on the side of the road. He was arrested on a DUI charge and said later he had an unexpected reaction to prescription medicine his back pain.'

So...no sauce?

1:47 PM PT -- TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked. A crew member who saw Tiger as he got in his SUV at the hotel tells TMZ, once Tiger got in his vehicle, there was a delay in driving off and he appeared "agitated and impatient." The crew member says once the delay was over, Tiger "took off fast."

1:47 PM PT -- TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked. A crew member who saw Tiger as he got in his SUV at the hotel tells TMZ, once Tiger got in his vehicle, there was a delay in driving off and he appeared "agitated and impatient." The crew member says once the delay was over, Tiger "took off fast."
He was about to whoop somebody's ass......

Hope he pulls through.

And then, hope he takes a backseat with his public life and just chills in the background

For someone who's got all the money and success, he seems like a troubled and miserable person. I wouldn't be surprised in the next few days that it is revealed that this Tiger Woods "accident" was actually a suicide attempt.

Wtf was he mad about before the sun came up? Sheesh

For someone who's got all the money and success, he seems like a troubled and miserable person. I wouldn't be surprised in the next few days that it is revealed that this Tiger Woods "accident" was actually a suicide attempt.
I got lols for saying i blame white women but its more true than funny

His downward spiral started with his worship of white women. He allowed them to ruin his life and damage his golf career. He has never been the same man/player since...

Back