Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Tiger King

Word. Fuck Carole most of all.

I like Joe, but he was a dumbass.

Jeff should be in prison with that muhfucker; Allen, too. He took the money.

And fuck that fat bastard Garretson that ratted out everyone. He wasn’t even involved in 95% of the story.

Last edited:
This nigga Doc s having sex with animals,I'm convinced

Doc smashing all these chicks.

Doc paying $100 a week

Carole paying ppl 0 and killed her ex.

Joe smashing all these dudes pause.

Mario is a big snitch

I'm only on ep 2.

These niggas are fuckin crazy.

Last edited:
Finished it last night

My biggest take away was: That white people be on some other fuckin shit.

Don needs to be investigated
Carol needs to be picked up on the murder of her husband

Joe needs to serve his time but i don't think he was the biggest villain, Carol came off as much worse claiming she was saving the tigers n shit but had them living in way worse conditions than Joe and his camp

Joes gay ass turning out straight dudes was wild af. I laughed my ass off when they revealed that his two husbands were only acting gay around him and actually smashing all the chicks that lived there

Whole documentary was wild as shit, it was a train wreck but I had to see how the shit ended

Feel like Joe is a result of his trauma. His father never accepting him. Carole Baskin definitely killed her husband and you can't convince me otherwise. Lol @ her being mad at Joe's setup when she does the same shit keeping big cats in cages. Like with everything, there's always a Miami connection lol. Had no idea the owner of Zoological Wildlife Foundation was a cocaine cowboy

Feel like Joe is a result of his trauma. His father never accepting him. Carole Baskin definitely killed her husband and you can't convince me otherwise. Lol @ her being mad at Joe's setup when she does the same shit keeping big cats in cages. Like with everything, there's always a Miami connection lol. Had no idea the owner of Zoological Wildlife Foundation was a cocaine cowboy
One way or another almost everything in southern Florida is connected to that era

Netflix does it again.. anyone watching this shit? New doc on Netflix of this crazy story about these exotic animal owners in Florida who have competing zoo's and a bunch of twist and turns happen and some folks go to jail. Fucking crazy stuff.

the first 15 mins I’m hooked
Nigga got tiger king sex gel and said he free ball it lol
The cat lady said she had cat imaginary friends

Back