Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Pollard aka New York apologizes for transphobic comments

No. This aint it. This is white liberal trash that doesn't positively benefit society

Its causing confusion intentionally

Yea, but i cant call it.

Who im i to try n correct them about their struggle. Some shit in life jus aint for me to understand

I feel and respect the trans struggle.

What she is sayin is when ppl use words like what ny did it contributes to a atmosphere of violence and a disregard towards trans ppl. You are diminishing their plight and passively co signing violence towards them.

I respect it tbh, cuz i will never kno what it feels like to be born the wrong gender or be born in the wrong body. It requires empathy n compassion.

Plus alotta them prolly endured unimaginable teasing in high school etc.

Lotta blk trans women are ending up dead n it gets little to no major news coverage.

But the broad began to speak on the laws n violence towards trans women. And what exact laws are on the books. Of course im not deep in the trans community . But the couple interviews i watched they dont speak on the fact that i think some of them dont tell dudes right away that they are trans. I think they may wait, cuz they dont wanna scare the dude off or they are "afraid of losing him". So sum wait until sexual situations to finally tell the dude, then violence happens....

Gotta be upfront right away.

That still dont excuse killin them tho

I've thoroughly debunked this statement on here already. On average about 25 transfolks in total are murdered in this country per year.

Twenty five.

That number hasn't been adjusted by race or how they identify; that's the total number of them dead at the hands of another person. It's also not adjusting for why it happened either.

25... out of approx 2 million folks that identify as trans in the US. You do understand that 25 out of 2 million is .00125% of that population, right? In other words, it's not even remotely "a lot", as y'all like to say. Shit is barely in the neighborhood of "a few".

Last edited:
I feel and respect the trans struggle.

What she is sayin is when ppl use words like what ny did it contributes to a atmosphere of violence and a disregard towards trans ppl. You are diminishing their plight and passively co signing violence towards them.

I respect it tbh, cuz i will never kno what it feels like to be born the wrong gender or be born in the wrong body. It requires empathy n compassion.

Plus alotta them prolly endured unimaginable teasing in high school etc.
Lets be clear about something. No one is born in the wrong gender. Body dysmorphia is mental illness.

Now if some he/she wants to live some crazy life for themselves, then that's their business. However, they have no right to demand other support their mental delusions. Whole thing is disgusting to be honest.

Lets be clear about something. No one is born in the wrong gender. Body dysmorphia is mental illness.

Now if some he/she wants to live some crazy life for themselves, then that's their business. However, they have no right to demand other support their mental delusions. Whole thing is disgusting to be honest.
I will not call them disgusting but I agree with everythong else

Let's be even clearer: No one is born a gender at all. You're born with a sex, male or female. Sex and gender are not interchangeable. Sex is biological, gender is societal.

Far as that trans issue, facts/history will reign supreme. I wouldn't have talked to that individual like that. Believe it or not, many of them really don't know the history of this issue even though they the ones going through surgeries/hormone blockers/voice altering etc... etc..

Just know the deception has been real and it's finna get even worse than what we are seeing now.

Trans niggas always be keeping they foot on somebody neck

buncha lil bitches that just wanted to complete the transformation, kak shit

Back