Round 2: beanie (Mack bitch) vs bring the pain
Meth

Round 3: I feel it in the air vs all I need
Meth

Round 4: 4,3,2,1 vs what we do is wrong
Beans

Round 5: cream vs kiss ya ass goodbye remix
Meth

Round 6: meth (rap city) vs beans (green lantern)
Beans

Round 7: meth (sway) vs beans (money is the mission)
Beans

Round 8: trillmatic vs dreamchasers
Beans

Round 9: what's happeninin vs last two
Beans

I got beans 6-3

Like no lie the classic meth is unfuckable with in the Wu era... Bring the pain, cream, all I need... Beans ain't fucking with that

But beans is a superior spitter over the longer listen...

Like what we do is wrong is still one of my favorite songs to this day....4321 was never that.... Those post 2010 verses before beans lost his voice were crazy.... Nigga was just nice...

The freestyles though.... If anybody got it close... The freestyles gotta go in favor of beans... He kills that shit

Last edited:
4321 introduced X to a mainstream audience and produced one of hiphop tops rap beef. What we do is wrong is just a good song

Bottom line..Meth stood toe to toe wit greats and kept up if not outshined them on their own tracks. Meth comes from an all time great crew of emcees and became the frontman for chrisma and flow. Meth is apart of a dynamic duo in with red and meth. Meth still sounds as chrisp if not better now, as he did in the 90s. Meth is a HOF'r

The song has more history, but it's not the better song...

It's not a top 10 x verse... So while it introduced him... It doesn't make the song better.

Meth verse on it wasn't even all that...

And LL'S verse is vicious... But 2nd round knock out is the far more interesting song on that beef... So the even in the relevance of that beef it's not the better song....

Bar for bar tho... Meth vs Beans

Like what this thread about

Beans verse is waaaaaaaayyyyyy better on what we do is wrong than meth on 4,3,2,1

Meth is Vince Carter, and Beans is Draymond Green
No nigga... Don't do that

Song for song the songs you posted.

The verses you posted.

These esoteric NBA or whatever future references you plan on making ain't cutting it....

Bottom line..Meth stood toe to toe wit greats and kept up if not outshined them on their own tracks. Meth comes from an all time great crew of emcees and became the frontman for chrisma and flow. Meth is apart of a dynamic duo in with red and meth. Meth still sounds as chrisp if not better now, as he did in the 90s. Meth is a HOF'r
Ok.... So the song you tried to disqualify was beans out spitting Jay...

And I didn't use that as a solo song because it was on the sp album with Jay and the mixtape circuit.....way before it was on beans album solo. It was always considered a collective. And beans went off....

The proper song for this argument is the what when meth was spitting bar for bar with one of the greatest alive...

The Wu Tang era was great... Much better than the sp era... My votes reflected that

But stand alone I feel Beans definitely held it down better than meth

No nigga... Don't do that

Song for song the songs you posted.

The verses you posted.

These esoteric NBA or whatever future references you plan on making ain't cutting it....
Meth is a icon for his style..Beans won because of who was around him to elevate him beyond his limited skill set

did draymond do what he did with steph without steph? Did beans do what he did without Jay?

Was vince carter who vince carter is no matter what team he was on?

giphy (1).gif

Half Man, Half Amazing, vs a glorified utility player...yea I said it

I don't follow the NBA enough to understand that comparison... Which is why I called it esoteric

And you can't say beans wins because of who's he around and who elevates him when meth comes from arguably the greatest group of all time, and constant running buddy makes many top 10 lists of his own.... I'm a huge meth fan bruh...

All I need was my first purchased single. Tical my first purchased album.

Dude always been one of my favorites..... Tho

Just think Beans is better

These songs you picked for meth smh
no release yo delf
Triumph
Bells of War
How high
I got my thing in action
Step by step
Ex girl friend
You could've gave meth a better arsenal

Back