Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tiara Harris aka tiarakristine

I can’t believe y’all clowns really tryina compare this GLORIA JAMES AKA Lebron James mama looking ass bitch to maliah. Y’all must really be down bad lmaooooo. I just don’t see it !! She don’t have the photos, videos,content or body moves to compete with maliah. I’m not a huge maliah fan but this hoe is nowhere near maliah league.. y’all niggas need some milk 🥛 lmaoo

I can’t believe y’all clowns really tryina compare this GLORIA JAMES AKA Lebron James mama looking ass bitch to maliah. Y’all must really be down bad lmaooooo. I just don’t see it !! She don’t have the photos, videos,content or body moves to compete with maliah. I’m not a huge maliah fan but this hoe is nowhere near maliah league.. y’all niggas need some milk 🥛 lmaoo
Wow... you got it bad

I assume your prefrontal cortex haven’t developed yet. INSTEAD of waisting my time and giving you game. Imma just let you rot in ignorance and delusion.. have a good day !!
I assume your prefrontal cortex is tripping too, seeing how it's "waisting" away lol and your attack on those who dig Tiara over Maliah was just extra hence why I said you got it bad.

Like I said content wise she can’t compete with maliah. I dare you to drop what her best photo or video is … I’m pretty sure it’s borderline trash to be honest…plus this broad looks like Lebron James old ass mama lmaooo. Where’s the lie ???

I assume your prefrontal cortex is tripping too, seeing how it's "waisting" away lol and your attack on those who dig Tiara over Maliah was just extra hence why I said you got it bad.

Like I said content wise she can’t compete with maliah. I dare you to drop what her best photo or video is … I’m pretty sure it’s borderline trash to be honest…plus this broad looks like Lebron James old ass mama lmaooo. Where’s the lie ???
@Fightbackmode2005 wrote the response if you wanna debate. Personally I just thought you were a bit hyped considering this is a Tiara H thread

Back