Welcome To aBlackWeb

ThunderCats Coming Back To Cartoon Network

I've never wanted to punch somebody in the face more than I did the creator of this show once he showed his face on the youtube preview for this shit.

The walking personification of hipster SJW if there ever was one.

Wtf is this shit!

They didnt even let the netflix version cook long enough. That shit look like a gumball version of Thundercats.

Teen Titans go it's fucking hilarious.

I will give this a honest opportunity. The creator is a genuine fanboy, and to be honest no one watched the serious reboot...

So fuck it.... Imma give it a shot

If ttg is the measuring stick...I fucks with it.

Like I have tears in my eyes. They go so hard on that show

Why are so many kids cartoons on that jokey shit? What happened to the serious cartoons? There used to be balance. You had jokey shit like The Tick, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes etc, but serious shit like Batman TAS, and X Men TAS.

Why are so many kids cartoons on that jokey shit? What happened to the serious cartoons? There used to be balance. You had jokey shit like The Tick, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes etc, but serious shit like Batman TAS, and X Men TAS.
viewership

Real shit... why the fuck is shitty animation cool? Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Courage, etc. all that shit with bullshit animation... I never got into it because the visuals were garbage juice.

THIS!!!

I can't stand those type of animations either. It comes off at pure laziness.

Back